Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2016, 11:08:20 AM »

I found an app on my Smart TV called Pandora.  When I tried to access it, it said I have to go to their website to activate it, and there was an activation code on my tv.  So, I went to my computer and activated it, and you could watch my tv changing at the same time as I was changing it on the computer.  Pretty cool.  Pandora asked me to choose a radio station, so I typed in Boogie Woogie, and it assigned Boogie Woogie Radio.  Right now it's playing a church song in boogie woogie style.  Interesting...!
You young kids with all your toys. In my day, you were one of the fortunate just to have a.m. radio.

NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2016, 12:06:54 PM »

I found an app on my Smart TV called Pandora.  When I tried to access it, it said I have to go to their website to activate it, and there was an activation code on my tv.  So, I went to my computer and activated it, and you could watch my tv changing at the same time as I was changing it on the computer.  Pretty cool.  Pandora asked me to choose a radio station, so I typed in Boogie Woogie, and it assigned Boogie Woogie Radio.  Right now it's playing a church song in boogie woogie style.  Interesting...!
You young kids with all your toys. In my day, you were one of the fortunate just to have a.m. radio.

NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!
You're going to be a pisser when you do get old.

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2016, 12:34:10 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2016, 12:37:27 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2016, 12:39:35 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.
wasn't that one of Dalek's favorites, or the d7?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2016
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2016, 12:57:06 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.
wasn't that one of Dalek's favorites, or the d7?
I can't say for Dalek, but I do enjoy the Unholy Cocktail, and would put it into my top 5.

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2016, 01:07:08 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.
wasn't that one of Dalek's favorites, or the d7?
I can't say for Dalek, but I do enjoy the Unholy Cocktail, and would put it into my top 5.
they are very good also.
are you smoking anything Dad?

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2016, 01:18:58 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.
wasn't that one of Dalek's favorites, or the d7?
I honestly don't recall that. But it could be.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2016
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2016, 01:25:51 PM »

I'm presently baking Meyer Lemon Bars by Krusteaz.  I have no idea if they are good or not, but what I do know, "They were on Sale...!"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2016
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2016, 01:31:44 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.
wasn't that one of Dalek's favorites, or the d7?
I can't say for Dalek, but I do enjoy the Unholy Cocktail, and would put it into my top 5.
they are very good also.
are you smoking anything Dad?
I'm baking and getting ready to bread some chicken wings for later.  But as soon as I'm done with that, I've got my eye on an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduto to relax with.

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2016, 01:32:40 PM »

I'm presently baking Meyer Lemon Bars by Krusteaz.  I have no idea if they are good or not, but what I do know, "They were on Sale...!"
I'm working on an oil and garlic sauce with roasted peppers on pasta.

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2016, 01:33:28 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.
wasn't that one of Dalek's favorites, or the d7?
I can't say for Dalek, but I do enjoy the Unholy Cocktail, and would put it into my top 5.
they are very good also.
are you smoking anything Dad?
I'm baking and getting ready to bread some chicken wings for later.  But as soon as I'm done with that, I've got my eye on an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduto to relax with.
one of my favorite cigars.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2016
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2016, 01:36:36 PM »

Hey, I found In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida Radio station on Pandora...  Now what's the odd's of that...???
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2016
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2016, 01:53:49 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.
wasn't that one of Dalek's favorites, or the d7?
I can't say for Dalek, but I do enjoy the Unholy Cocktail, and would put it into my top 5.
they are very good also.
are you smoking anything Dad?
I'm baking and getting ready to bread some chicken wings for later.  But as soon as I'm done with that, I've got my eye on an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduto to relax with.
one of my favorite cigars.
I was going to smoke it last night, but I have a bad habit and a 50% chance of not picking the cigar out of the humidor that I went for.  So last night I went for a CLE Connecticut instead.  I was a little disappointed with the CLE thou.  In using Joe's scale for rating cigars, I decided to lower my rating of the CLE from a 4 too a 3.  After I have a few more CLE's I may change it again..?

5) I’d buy a box.

4) I’ll restock when I’m low, or buy at the B&M, but a few at a time is enough.

3) Good, but don’t feel the need to buy more.

2) Meh.  A yard-gar, at best, or will bring along with me to the golf course as a second or third smoke when some ability to detect flavors has been diminished.  Not good/interesting enough to smoke on its own at a herf.

1) Bleh.  No thanks, and not interested in smoking again.

(Thanks for the rating's Joe, it really helps...!)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2016
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2016, 02:10:33 PM »

It's funny how music will bring up a memory from the past.

I was just transformed back into 1969.  I worked at a little Bar-B-Q shack and this song was very popular at the time.  I can see myself sitting on top of a deep freezer waiting for my next customer, smell the hickory smoke, and wishing I had one of the pizza's we used to make there.  This was before pizza restaurants and you had to go to the neighborhood bar to get one.

I don't know if everyone one is like this, but allot of times my memory is associated with smell.  If I stare at a cigar catalog for too long I can start to smell the cigars.  Weird, huh...?

Song: Time of the Season by The Zombies
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5