Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2016, 12:33:54 PM »

What is the difference between out of stock vs backordered?
I think out of stock means they don't have any ordered from the manufacturer at the moment.

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2016, 12:35:29 PM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
No such thing as a free lunch.
There you go, ruining the moment again.
For every party there is a pooper.
Morning, PooperMike.
DaveDave!  Old, grey day here in Oxford.
Same here up north.

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2016, 12:38:59 PM »

What is the difference between out of stock vs backordered?
I think out of stock means they don't have any ordered from the manufacturer at the moment.
Couldn't order any if they wanted to?

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2016, 12:44:50 PM »

What is the difference between out of stock vs backordered?
I think out of stock means they don't have any ordered from the manufacturer at the moment.
Couldn't order any if they wanted to?
Not for you!

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2016, 12:58:07 PM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
That's exactly what I'm saying. But I'm not certain if I'd feel the same way if the price would be that I had to eat her afterwards.

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2016, 01:00:35 PM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
That's exactly what I'm saying. But I'm not certain if I'd feel the same way if the price would be that I had to eat her afterwards.
Well, none of us our hungry now anyways, so there's that. ;)

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2016, 01:18:45 PM »

Not that the generic offerings are making this jam exciting....but it sure has bogged down.

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2016, 01:19:46 PM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
That's exactly what I'm saying. But I'm not certain if I'd feel the same way if the price would be that I had to eat her afterwards.
Well, none of us our hungry now anyways, so there's that. ;)
Hard to get hungry over leftovers that weren't particularly good in the first place.

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2016, 01:29:24 PM »

cugar #2: Cusano 18 maduro robusto.
At your age, stay away from the cougars and stick with the cigars.

Although if she's got a bunch of dough and no kids...
good luck finding a female over the age of 15 down here without at least 5 kids, but there's a lot of older women with money who don't mind showing me a good time.
The thing is that at 30, the cougar is about 50. Ergo at 60, the cougar would be about 100??? What's a good time? Eating solid food?

Edit: Hmmm come to think of it, eating is how I have fun. #youdoyou
I'd be perfectly happy with an older lady just taking me out to eat. Lol
That's exactly what I'm saying. But I'm not certain if I'd feel the same way if the price would be that I had to eat her afterwards.
Well, none of us our hungry now anyways, so there's that. ;)
You're welcome! #AFoCDiet

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2016, 01:38:59 PM »

[...]

Bazinga!

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2016, 01:57:17 PM »

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2016, 02:19:05 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6