CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 136

Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 217296 times)

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1665 on: July 22, 2014, 10:58:49 AM »

Holy sheesh, quiet group of bitches today
When they're not quiet they're bitchin' about something....

dogdays

« Reply #1666 on: July 22, 2014, 10:59:19 AM »

Timmy B's weekly email deal is up, WOO HOO!
This is one of the BEST offers of the year. These are overruns from AJ Fernandez's factory. They could be any of his blends: San Lotano, Man O' War, Diesel, Ave Maria, etc.... the list goes on and on.

While I can't specify which blend it will be, it's going to be one of AJ's impressive, highly rated, and popular brands.  Might be natural, might be maduro - I cannot cherry pick.  While there is some uncertainty to this, one thing is for sure - you'll get 20 of AJ Fernandez's best for $2 apiece!

20 AJ Fernandez Overrun torpedos (size apprx. 6"x52) just $39.95 plus free shipping
Joe should gobble this one up, morning FB

Can't wait to hear all the idiots talk about the Ovals and SL Habanos they get.
Joe , you don't like  AJ Fernandez cigars? 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #1667 on: July 22, 2014, 11:06:09 AM »

This is one of the BEST offers of the year. These are overruns from AJ Fernandez's factory. They could be any of his blends: San Lotano, Man O' War, Diesel, Ave Maria, etc.... the list goes on and on.

While I can't specify which blend it will be, it's going to be one of AJ's impressive, highly rated, and popular brands.  Might be natural, might be maduro - I cannot cherry pick.  While there is some uncertainty to this, one thing is for sure - you'll get 20 of AJ Fernandez's best for $2 apiece!

20 AJ Fernandez Overrun torpedos (size apprx. 6"x52) just $39.95 plus free shipping

I'll restrain myself despite the fact that it's Tuesday.  Smoke whatever the hell you like.  But I think people parting with $7+ for anything from the Diesel line are wasting their money considering that buys you base Padrons, CyBs, Illusione Rothchildes, and on and on.  His non-site exclusive stuff is great, IMO.  Ovals, SL Habanos, Connies, Mayimbe, Pinolero, Pinolero maduro.  All fine. 

If you're buying 2nds/overruns, you're getting random 'extra' tobacco, not actually released cigars without a band.  That makes no sense from a business standpoint.  If you can sell something for more, you do.  Print out another band for $0.000001 and apply it, and sell the cigar for 4x as much as you would a 'second'.  That's not to say the 2nds and overruns won't be smokeable and maybe even enjoyable, but spare us the crap about getting something good.

And the MOW Armada (corona, especially) is the worst cigar I've ever had.  I'd rather smoke a cigarette.

Didn't feel like restraining myself. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #1668 on: July 22, 2014, 11:06:53 AM »

Cavity free bitches!  ;D

Congratulations on brushing your teeth.
Hey, I did my job as told...now give me a bonus.  (gov't work joke)  ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter

Doctors appointment at 12:30. Can't wait to have a finger stuck up my ass!
I won't be offended if you want to use my avvy

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #1670 on: July 22, 2014, 11:07:31 AM »

:-[

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #1671 on: July 22, 2014, 11:09:01 AM »

Now you won't have to go fuck yourself!
In for a penny, in for a pound, they say.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}

I won't be offended if you want to use my avvy
Boom!

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #1673 on: July 22, 2014, 11:13:00 AM »

I'll restrain myself despite the fact that it's Tuesday.  Smoke whatever the hell you like.  But I think people parting with $7+ for anything from the Diesel line are wasting their money considering that buys you base Padrons, CyBs, Illusione Rothchildes, and on and on.  His non-site exclusive stuff is great, IMO.  Ovals, SL Habanos, Connies, Mayimbe, Pinolero, Pinolero maduro.  All fine. 

If you're buying 2nds/overruns, you're getting random 'extra' tobacco, not actually released cigars without a band.  That makes no sense from a business standpoint.  If you can sell something for more, you do.  Print out another band for $0.000001 and apply it, and sell the cigar for 4x as much as you would a 'second'.  That's not to say the 2nds and overruns won't be smokeable and maybe even enjoyable, but spare us the crap about getting something good.

And the MOW Armada (corona, especially) is the worst cigar I've ever had.  I'd rather smoke a cigarette.

You know, it's really fitting that they should run an AJ special on Tuesday.

sfish

« Reply #1674 on: July 22, 2014, 11:16:13 AM »

Sounds like a typical Saturday night at the FB household

sfish

« Reply #1675 on: July 22, 2014, 11:17:22 AM »

Famous' bid site pisses me off. I've been waiting for a certain box to go up and it was scheduled for yesterday, yesterday comes and they move the bid to start on 7/29. I bet they move it again on the 29th, oh well

Call them and cancel.
If they don't ship what I haven't ordered by tomorrow I'll have FB cancel for me

sfish

« Reply #1676 on: July 22, 2014, 11:19:26 AM »

You know, it's really fitting that they should run an AJ special on Tuesday.
As if Joe needs any additional fodder this morning

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #1677 on: July 22, 2014, 11:21:29 AM »

Sounds like a typical Saturday night at the FB household
It's much different when wifey does it!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #1678 on: July 22, 2014, 11:22:13 AM »

Famous' bid site pisses me off. I've been waiting for a certain box to go up and it was scheduled for yesterday, yesterday comes and they move the bid to start on 7/29. I bet they move it again on the 29th, oh well

Call them and cancel.
If they don't ship what I haven't ordered by tomorrow I'll have FB cancel for me

Post a sob story and we'll send you free cigars to smoke in the mean time.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #1679 on: July 22, 2014, 11:23:25 AM »

Call them and cancel.

Post a sob story and we'll send you free cigars to smoke in the mean time.
You will?
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 136