Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 220992 times)

jswaykos

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #510 on: July 16, 2014, 01:54:59 PM »

Barry told me he uses Kitty liter in his coolador , not even going to try that .
Unscented crystal kitty litter works just fine. And cheap as hell.
http://goo.gl/n9j3m5

That's what I use, too.  It's essentially the same stuff.  When dry, it'll bring rh down to 65%.  Add a bit of water to it and watch relative humidity creep up!  And if you screw it all up, it's only $14 or so for 8lbs of it, so who cares?  Get past the fact that it's "kitty litter" and focus on what's actually in the packaging.  But hey, if you don't like that I'll send you an 8lb bucket of humidity beads for $40.

Heartfelt has nice little racket going.

Added bonus to the kitty litter:  you can pee in it while picking out a cigar to smoke.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #511 on: July 16, 2014, 01:56:23 PM »

Barry told me he uses Kitty liter in his coolador , not even going to try that .
Unscented crystal kitty litter works just fine. And cheap as hell.
http://goo.gl/n9j3m5

That's what I use, too.  It's essentially the same stuff.  When dry, it'll bring rh down to 65%.  Add a bit of water to it and watch relative humidity creep up!  And if you screw it all up, it's only $14 or so for 8lbs of it, so who cares?  Get past the fact that it's "kitty litter" and focus on what's actually in the packaging.  But hey, if you don't like that I'll send you an 8lb bucket of humidity beads for $40.

Heartfelt has nice little racket going.

Added bonus to the kitty litter:  you can pee in it while picking out a cigar to smoke.
But then everything will taste like a Gurkha.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #512 on: July 16, 2014, 01:58:11 PM »

Barry told me he uses Kitty liter in his coolador , not even going to try that .
Unscented crystal kitty litter works just fine. And cheap as hell.
http://goo.gl/n9j3m5

That's what I use, too.  It's essentially the same stuff.  When dry, it'll bring rh down to 65%.  Add a bit of water to it and watch relative humidity creep up!  And if you screw it all up, it's only $14 or so for 8lbs of it, so who cares?  Get past the fact that it's "kitty litter" and focus on what's actually in the packaging.  But hey, if you don't like that I'll send you an 8lb bucket of humidity beads for $40.

Heartfelt has nice little racket going.

Added bonus to the kitty litter:  you can pee in it while picking out a cigar to smoke.
But then everything will taste like a Gurkha.
Plus wouldn't that make you a pussy?
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #513 on: July 16, 2014, 01:58:11 PM »

Barry told me he uses Kitty liter in his coolador , not even going to try that .
Unscented crystal kitty litter works just fine. And cheap as hell.
http://goo.gl/n9j3m5

That's what I use, too.  It's essentially the same stuff.  When dry, it'll bring rh down to 65%.  Add a bit of water to it and watch relative humidity creep up!  And if you screw it all up, it's only $14 or so for 8lbs of it, so who cares?  Get past the fact that it's "kitty litter" and focus on what's actually in the packaging.  But hey, if you don't like that I'll send you an 8lb bucket of humidity beads for $40.

Heartfelt has nice little racket going.

Added bonus to the kitty litter:  you can pee in it while picking out a cigar to smoke.
LMAO , that was great , good one Joe ! .

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #514 on: July 16, 2014, 01:59:34 PM »

Barry told me he uses Kitty liter in his coolador , not even going to try that .
Unscented crystal kitty litter works just fine. And cheap as hell.
http://goo.gl/n9j3m5

That's what I use, too.  It's essentially the same stuff.  When dry, it'll bring rh down to 65%.  Add a bit of water to it and watch relative humidity creep up!  And if you screw it all up, it's only $14 or so for 8lbs of it, so who cares?  Get past the fact that it's "kitty litter" and focus on what's actually in the packaging.  But hey, if you don't like that I'll send you an 8lb bucket of humidity beads for $40.

Heartfelt has nice little racket going.

Added bonus to the kitty litter:  you can pee in it while picking out a cigar to smoke.
Agreed...beads are beads IMO
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #515 on: July 16, 2014, 02:03:04 PM »

22 Bugatti B-2002 Dual Torch Lighter
           1/25.00
21 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto
          10/39.99
20 ACID Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
19 5 Vegas Series 'A'
         10/25.00
18 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
17 Varina Farms Breakfast Blend
         10/29.99
16 El Centurion
          5/28.00
15 CAO Dream Team Sampler
         10/29.00
14 L'Atelier
          5/32.50
13 Perdomo Lot 23
         10/32.50
12 Xikar HC Series Connecticut
         10/34.99
11 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real
          5/24.50
10 Pinar del Rio Reserva Limitada
         10/27.50
 9 AVO Domaine
          5/29.50
 8 Carlos Torano Loyal Torpedo
         10/29.50
 7 Spectre Robusto
          5/19.99
 6 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
 5 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52
         5/22.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro
         10/32.50
 3 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
          5/24.00
 2 Man O' War Ruination Corona
         10/34.99
 1 Brick House
          5/24.10
Logged

jswaykos

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #516 on: July 16, 2014, 02:05:23 PM »

Barry told me he uses Kitty liter in his coolador , not even going to try that .
Unscented crystal kitty litter works just fine. And cheap as hell.
http://goo.gl/n9j3m5

That's what I use, too.  It's essentially the same stuff.  When dry, it'll bring rh down to 65%.  Add a bit of water to it and watch relative humidity creep up!  And if you screw it all up, it's only $14 or so for 8lbs of it, so who cares?  Get past the fact that it's "kitty litter" and focus on what's actually in the packaging.  But hey, if you don't like that I'll send you an 8lb bucket of humidity beads for $40.

Heartfelt has nice little racket going.

Added bonus to the kitty litter:  you can pee in it while picking out a cigar to smoke.
Agreed...beads are beads IMO

I'll sell you some... BOTL discount, 8lb bucket for $30.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #517 on: July 16, 2014, 02:06:19 PM »

Barry told me he uses Kitty liter in his coolador , not even going to try that .
Unscented crystal kitty litter works just fine. And cheap as hell.
http://goo.gl/n9j3m5

That's what I use, too.  It's essentially the same stuff.  When dry, it'll bring rh down to 65%.  Add a bit of water to it and watch relative humidity creep up!  And if you screw it all up, it's only $14 or so for 8lbs of it, so who cares?  Get past the fact that it's "kitty litter" and focus on what's actually in the packaging.  But hey, if you don't like that I'll send you an 8lb bucket of humidity beads for $40.

Heartfelt has nice little racket going.

Added bonus to the kitty litter:  you can pee in it while picking out a cigar to smoke.
Agreed...beads are beads IMO

I'll sell you some... BOTL discount, 8lb bucket for $30.
I get em from Mikey when he orders from Quality Importers, half 1/2 is like $3-5 or so...thanks tho ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #518 on: July 16, 2014, 02:06:53 PM »

Barry told me he uses Kitty liter in his coolador , not even going to try that .
Unscented crystal kitty litter works just fine. And cheap as hell.
http://goo.gl/n9j3m5

That's what I use, too.  It's essentially the same stuff.  When dry, it'll bring rh down to 65%.  Add a bit of water to it and watch relative humidity creep up!  And if you screw it all up, it's only $14 or so for 8lbs of it, so who cares?  Get past the fact that it's "kitty litter" and focus on what's actually in the packaging.  But hey, if you don't like that I'll send you an 8lb bucket of humidity beads for $40.

Heartfelt has nice little racket going.

Added bonus to the kitty litter:  you can pee in it while picking out a cigar to smoke.
Agreed...beads are beads IMO

or crystals
Logged

jswaykos

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #519 on: July 16, 2014, 02:07:56 PM »

[...]

Our relative humidity is fairly stable out here from one season to the next and really I just have a large electronic humidifier in the cabinet.  It runs some in the winters, hardly at all in the summers.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #520 on: July 16, 2014, 02:13:54 PM »

Barry told me he uses Kitty liter in his coolador , not even going to try that .
Unscented crystal kitty litter works just fine. And cheap as hell.
http://goo.gl/n9j3m5

That's what I use, too.  It's essentially the same stuff.  When dry, it'll bring rh down to 65%.  Add a bit of water to it and watch relative humidity creep up!  And if you screw it all up, it's only $14 or so for 8lbs of it, so who cares?  Get past the fact that it's "kitty litter" and focus on what's actually in the packaging.  But hey, if you don't like that I'll send you an 8lb bucket of humidity beads for $40.

Heartfelt has nice little racket going.

Added bonus to the kitty litter:  you can pee in it while picking out a cigar to smoke.
But then everything will taste like a Gurkha.
Ha!!

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #521 on: July 16, 2014, 02:19:13 PM »

Barry told me he uses Kitty liter in his coolador , not even going to try that .
Unscented crystal kitty litter works just fine. And cheap as hell.
http://goo.gl/n9j3m5

That's what I use, too.  It's essentially the same stuff.  When dry, it'll bring rh down to 65%.  Add a bit of water to it and watch relative humidity creep up!  And if you screw it all up, it's only $14 or so for 8lbs of it, so who cares?  Get past the fact that it's "kitty litter" and focus on what's actually in the packaging.  But hey, if you don't like that I'll send you an 8lb bucket of humidity beads for $40.

Heartfelt has nice little racket going.

Added bonus to the kitty litter:  you can pee in it while picking out a cigar to smoke.
Agreed...beads are beads IMO
Except when they're anal beads, then it's an entirely different set of encyclopedias

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #522 on: July 16, 2014, 02:19:40 PM »

Hazzuh!

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status