CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 2/20/2016  (Read 12870 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/20/2016
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2016, 05:28:03 PM »

@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Can you get a box of 10 for under $100 with VIP at Atlantic?
Atlantic VIP box price is $102
Thanks. Good to know. Therefore, unless you can get a steal of a deal at Cigarbid, $10 each shipped, is the best you're gonna do.
If you ever want boxes from Atlantic, I can add some to it to get free shipping, just FYI.
I was gonna make the same offer. I can get a box of 10 for $82.50. And if my total order is over $200, shipping is free. I'm seriously considering a box plus a bunch of other stuff so y'alls let me know if you want me to add something.
Where can you get 10 for $82.50?
http://www.egars.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EPCLTD60542015

But shipping is not included. Like I said earlier, I may be buying +$200 so if you don't wanna spend the extra $8.95, let me know. I've bought from them before.
Great price even with the shipping
It turns out. Who'd a thunk it?
Everybodys tastes are different but I'd have no problem paying $10 for those cigars
But of course there is the hiatus issue. ::)
There's ALWAYS that.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2016, 05:30:30 PM »

@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Thanks. Good to know. Therefore, unless you can get a steal of a deal at Cigarbid, $10 each shipped, is the best you're gonna do.
If you ever want boxes from Atlantic, I can add some to it to get free shipping, just FYI.
I was gonna make the same offer. I can get a box of 10 for $82.50. And if my total order is over $200, shipping is free. I'm seriously considering a box plus a bunch of other stuff so y'alls let me know if you want me to add something.

But shipping is not included. Like I said earlier, I may be buying +$200 so if you don't wanna spend the extra $8.95, let me know. I've bought from them before.
Everybodys tastes are different but I'd have no problem paying $10 for those cigars
I respect your palate enough to pick up some blindly.
The blind leading the blind.  Groping in the dark.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2016, 05:32:21 PM »

Yes, outstanding

That sounds like a fun Saturday night. Good evening, Mike.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2016, 06:00:00 PM »

Yes, outstanding

Mazola party!  Woo Hoo!!!!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2016, 07:33:45 PM »

Yes, outstanding

Are you referring to corn oil?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2016, 07:38:30 PM »

Yes, outstanding

Holy shit, you WERE talking about the corn oil. I had to Google it and to my surprise, it's really a thing.

I would have expected that kind of post from BD. Sheesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2016, 08:23:25 PM »

Yes, outstanding

Holy shit, you WERE talking about the corn oil. I had to Google it and to my surprise, it's really a thing.

LMAO, I never gave any consideration to it being anything else.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2016, 08:31:57 PM »

Yes, outstanding

Crazy old bastard still has a couple of surprises in store for us.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2016, 08:44:59 PM »

JEB Quits!  Good Riddence.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2016, 09:28:19 PM »

Yes, outstanding

Who you callin' a crazy bastard?  I wasn't born dull and boring.  I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2016, 09:32:03 PM »

Yes, outstanding

Who you callin' a crazy bastard?  I wasn't born dull and boring.  I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was.
Uhhh. I was referring to Jeb Bush. Yeah, that's it.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2016, 10:04:00 PM »

Yes, outstanding

Uhhh. I was referring to Jeb Bush. Yeah, that's it.
Yeah, that's the ticket!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]