Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Today has certainly been the biggest chit pile of Scorcher offerings to date I think.

I have 2 bundles of the Torano Dominico robustos, 2 bundles of EPC 2nd robustos, Motherlode 18 sampler, box of Partagas Black robusto, box of Montesino robusto, and 2-5 packs of Padron #3000 coming Tuesday or Wednesday. I spend too much on cigars!
You have been busy shopping!   I knownow you like to smoke-um not watch-um but those  Partagas blacks are excellent but best if given a little time to rest.

Don't we all spend too much on cigars but what the hell.
Cigars, booze, guns, ammo...yeah, I spend too much. But it wouldn't be too much if the kids weren't so damned costly.
I have a pistol, and my conceal carry application, and next week I do the hand gun safety class. other than that, just cigars and bills.
So what pistole did you get?
Taurus semi auto .380

I have 2 bundles of the Torano Dominico robustos, 2 bundles of EPC 2nd robustos, Motherlode 18 sampler, box of Partagas Black robusto, box of Montesino robusto, and 2-5 packs of Padron #3000 coming Tuesday or Wednesday. I spend too much on cigars!
You have been busy shopping!   I knownow you like to smoke-um not watch-um but those  Partagas blacks are excellent but best if given a little time to rest.

Don't we all spend too much on cigars but what the hell.
Cigars, booze, guns, ammo...yeah, I spend too much. But it wouldn't be too much if the kids weren't so damned costly.
I have a pistol, and my conceal carry application, and next week I do the hand gun safety class. other than that, just cigars and bills.
So what pistole did you get?
Taurus semi auto .380
That'll get the job done. I have a Taurus PT92FS in 9mm. I've had that longer than I've had my wife.

Padron '64 maduro Robustos 5/$42 at the page

Good deal!

I have 2 bundles of the Torano Dominico robustos, 2 bundles of EPC 2nd robustos, Motherlode 18 sampler, box of Partagas Black robusto, box of Montesino robusto, and 2-5 packs of Padron #3000 coming Tuesday or Wednesday. I spend too much on cigars!
You have been busy shopping!   I knownow you like to smoke-um not watch-um but those  Partagas blacks are excellent but best if given a little time to rest.

Don't we all spend too much on cigars but what the hell.
Cigars, booze, guns, ammo...yeah, I spend too much. But it wouldn't be too much if the kids weren't so damned costly.
I have a pistol, and my conceal carry application, and next week I do the hand gun safety class. other than that, just cigars and bills.
So what pistole did you get?
Taurus semi auto .380
9 mm Kurz.

I have 2 bundles of the Torano Dominico robustos, 2 bundles of EPC 2nd robustos, Motherlode 18 sampler, box of Partagas Black robusto, box of Montesino robusto, and 2-5 packs of Padron #3000 coming Tuesday or Wednesday. I spend too much on cigars!
You have been busy shopping!   I knownow you like to smoke-um not watch-um but those  Partagas blacks are excellent but best if given a little time to rest.

Don't we all spend too much on cigars but what the hell.
Cigars, booze, guns, ammo...yeah, I spend too much. But it wouldn't be too much if the kids weren't so damned costly.
I have a pistol, and my conceal carry application, and next week I do the hand gun safety class. other than that, just cigars and bills.
So what pistole did you get?
Taurus semi auto .380
9 mm Kurz.
CB a Nazi?  Nazi name for 9 X 17, 9mm short and .380 auto or .380 ACP

[...]

9 mm Luger - silly 2 mm longer.

[...]

9mm Makarov...9x18. Right in between. Commie pistol.

[...]

I believe Kurz is a 9 X 17 (thus the 9mm short) or .380 and I know a Luger is 9x 19 parabellum.

[...]

9x18 is about the largest practical caliber for a straight blowback pistol, but the manual of operations is hard on the hands because of the heavy slide and spring. Hence the popularity of the Kurz/.380.

[...]

Russian commie though not Nazi and I believe the Makarov pistol and machine guns were the only things ever made to shoot it.  I see batches of old ones for sale sometimes.

[...]

The Nazis rejected the 9x18 because they thought it had poor accuracy. Makarov had a better design, but it came late to the game in 1946. The most popular handgun calibers now, save for the .40 S&W, are all holdovers from World War I.

Your favored .357 Sig is also an exception, but despite superb performance is a niche player.

I have the rare IMEZ Makarov high-capacity .380. Great little gun.

Sidearm lull?

IMO solid deal over at Famous bid. Box of four kicks lonsdales for $83, no bids yet with under 2 hrs left. $90 after shipping, great vitola
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20