Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

....and lunchtime lull sets in.... :-\
Not much going on in the cigar world today, not to mention I'm on hiatus
Are you? I wasn't aware.
Hiatus awareness hiatus.

....and lunchtime lull sets in.... :-\
Not much going on in the cigar world today, not to mention I'm on hiatus
Are you? I wasn't aware.
Well, did you hear a few weeks back that Tex got a great deal on 601 Greens?

....and lunchtime lull sets in.... :-\
Not much going on in the cigar world today, not to mention I'm on hiatus
Are you? I wasn't aware.
Well, did you hear a few weeks back that Tex got a great deal on 601 Greens?
Say what?!? I thought he HATED those!

....and lunchtime lull sets in.... :-\
Not much going on in the cigar world today, not to mention I'm on hiatus
Are you? I wasn't aware.
Well, did you hear a few weeks back that Tex got a great deal on 601 Greens?
Say what?!? I thought he HATED those!
CNS, I kid you not!

cigar #3: AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 maduro and still more coffee. rain and thunderstorms moving in.
got a good price on 25 at the ABC store with my 'discount points', paid $3.07 a piece for them.
What are you doing visiting the ABC store?
I try to hit it when the cigar reps show up, usually Wednesday mornings. I can usually get a buy 3 get 1 free.

cigar #3: AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 maduro and still more coffee. rain and thunderstorms moving in.
got a good price on 25 at the ABC store with my 'discount points', paid $3.07 a piece for them.
What are you doing visiting the ABC store?
I try to hit it when the cigar reps show up, usually Wednesday mornings. I can usually get a buy 3 get 1 free.
Just stay away from the Absolut rep

cigar #3: AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 maduro and still more coffee. rain and thunderstorms moving in.
got a good price on 25 at the ABC store with my 'discount points', paid $3.07 a piece for them.
What are you doing visiting the ABC store?
I try to hit it when the cigar reps show up, usually Wednesday mornings. I can usually get a buy 3 get 1 free.
Just stay away from the Absolut rep
Unless she's smokin' hot. Then at least say hello.

pouring rain here, did some shopping, ran into (literally) at WalMart. now I guess I could do some cleaning.

....and lunchtime lull sets in.... :-\
Not much going on in the cigar world today, not to mention I'm on hiatus
Are you? I wasn't aware.
Well, did you hear a few weeks back that Tex got a great deal on 601 Greens?
Did I tell you both to GFY's, if not then GFY's.

....and lunchtime lull sets in.... :-\
Not much going on in the cigar world today, not to mention I'm on hiatus
Are you? I wasn't aware.
Well, did you hear a few weeks back that Tex got a great deal on 601 Greens?
Did I tell you both to GFY's, if not then GFY's.
Now that I KNOW I haven't ever heard from you.

....and lunchtime lull sets in.... :-\
Not much going on in the cigar world today, not to mention I'm on hiatus
Are you? I wasn't aware.
Well, did you hear a few weeks back that Tex got a great deal on 601 Greens?
Did I tell you both to GFY's, if not then GFY's.
Now that I KNOW I haven't ever heard from you.
Well you have now.

cigar #3: AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 maduro and still more coffee. rain and thunderstorms moving in.
got a good price on 25 at the ABC store with my 'discount points', paid $3.07 a piece for them.
What are you doing visiting the ABC store?
I try to hit it when the cigar reps show up, usually Wednesday mornings. I can usually get a buy 3 get 1 free.
Just stay away from the Absolut rep
yeah, they put the walk in humidor way in the back of the store so I have to walk past all the adult beverages.

....and lunchtime lull sets in.... :-\
Not much going on in the cigar world today, not to mention I'm on hiatus
Are you? I wasn't aware.
He's not reminding us, he's trying to remind himself.

cigar #3: AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 maduro and still more coffee. rain and thunderstorms moving in.
got a good price on 25 at the ABC store with my 'discount points', paid $3.07 a piece for them.
What are you doing visiting the ABC store?
I try to hit it when the cigar reps show up, usually Wednesday mornings. I can usually get a buy 3 get 1 free.
Just stay away from the Absolut rep
yeah, they put the walk in humidor way in the back of the store so I have to walk past all the adult beverages.
There are two large stores here that have humi's and they are both right in the front.

cigar #3: AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 maduro and still more coffee. rain and thunderstorms moving in.
got a good price on 25 at the ABC store with my 'discount points', paid $3.07 a piece for them.
What are you doing visiting the ABC store?
I try to hit it when the cigar reps show up, usually Wednesday mornings. I can usually get a buy 3 get 1 free.
Just stay away from the Absolut rep
yeah, they put the walk in humidor way in the back of the store so I have to walk past all the adult beverages.
There are two large stores here that have humi's and they are both right in the front.
He sticks with it pretty good I think, but it is a good thing he put the "good deal or better" exemption clause in the hiatus.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14