Decent CI prices on the Uncut's if you are so inclined...
That offer is not appealing to me (TWSS)
I said, decent, I didn't say CheapyCheapo qualifying.

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Same here. It's bullshit.

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Same here. It's bullshit.
Even me today!  KMA I say!

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Nice change of pace though...
Says you

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Nice change of pace though...
Says you
Yes, says me.
I get to play moving company this week...got office moved to a new building so had to pack up all my shit (threw tons out), now I'm back unpacking.

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Nice change of pace though...
Says you
Yes, says me.
I get to play moving company this week...got office moved to a new building so had to pack up all my shit (threw tons out), now I'm back unpacking.
Hopefully you were able to hang onto the red stapler.

There is "no question" Ken Stabler had CTE, the doctor that examined the late NFL great's brain after his death last year told ESPN's "Outside the Lines."

 CTE, or chronic traumatic encephalopathy, is a degenerative brain disease believed to be caused by repeated blows to the head. Researching the condition is difficult, however, because it can only be diagnosed upon the examination of the brain after death, the sports site noted.

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Nice change of pace though...
Says you
Yes, says me.
I get to play moving company this week...got office moved to a new building so had to pack up all my shit (threw tons out), now I'm back unpacking.
It's funny, I feel like you're trying to say something but all I hear is whaaaaaaaaaa!!

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Nice change of pace though...
Says you
Yes, says me.
I get to play moving company this week...got office moved to a new building so had to pack up all my shit (threw tons out), now I'm back unpacking.
It's funny, I feel like you're trying to say something but all I hear is whaaaaaaaaaa!!
No, that was it.

There is "no question" Ken Stabler had CTE, the doctor that examined the late NFL great's brain after his death last year told ESPN's "Outside the Lines."

 CTE, or chronic traumatic encephalopathy, is a degenerative brain disease believed to be caused by repeated blows to the head. Researching the condition is difficult, however, because it can only be diagnosed upon the examination of the brain after death, the sports site noted.
I love how everyone is treating this like some huge revelation.

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Nice change of pace though...
Says you
Yes, says me.
I get to play moving company this week...got office moved to a new building so had to pack up all my shit (threw tons out), now I'm back unpacking.
It's funny, I feel like you're trying to say something but all I hear is whaaaaaaaaaa!!
I did that moving routine last month but only 2 spaces away and it was a pain in the ass.  My warden has moved offices and floors 4 or 5 times in the last 18 months, truly a mobile employee she says.

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Nice change of pace though...
Says you
Yes, says me.
I get to play moving company this week...got office moved to a new building so had to pack up all my shit (threw tons out), now I'm back unpacking.
Hopefully you were able to hang onto the red stapler.
Metallic blue stabler, red tape dispenser.

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Nice change of pace though...
Says you
Yes, says me.
I get to play moving company this week...got office moved to a new building so had to pack up all my shit (threw tons out), now I'm back unpacking.
It's funny, I feel like you're trying to say something but all I hear is whaaaaaaaaaa!!
I did that moving routine last month but only 2 spaces away and it was a pain in the ass.  My warden has moved offices and floors 4 or 5 times in the last 18 months, truly a mobile employee she says.
Best just keeping the boxes packed.

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Nice change of pace though...
Says you
Yes, says me.
I get to play moving company this week...got office moved to a new building so had to pack up all my shit (threw tons out), now I'm back unpacking.
It's funny, I feel like you're trying to say something but all I hear is whaaaaaaaaaa!!
I did that moving routine last month but only 2 spaces away and it was a pain in the ass.  My warden has moved offices and floors 4 or 5 times in the last 18 months, truly a mobile employee she says.
Best just keeping the boxes packed.
She literally does that, just works out of her boxes most of the time now she said (many others too not just her).

I guess Fishy ran out of PWing steam.
Most likely TWSS as well.
They're making me work today...bastidges
Nice change of pace though...
Says you
Yes, says me.
I get to play moving company this week...got office moved to a new building so had to pack up all my shit (threw tons out), now I'm back unpacking.
It's funny, I feel like you're trying to say something but all I hear is whaaaaaaaaaa!!
No, that was it.
Of course....what doesn't he get?