Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Who's gonna win, Cam or Peyton?

Auburn vs. Tennessee...

College football Champion vs. Not a college football champion...

Heisman Trophy Winner vs. Not a Heisman Trophy Winner...
Trump or Cruz or Who?
Bernie or the Bitch?
Things I never thought I'd say...let's hope it's the bitch - and then let's hope she gets indicted.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Apparently Razmundo's busted toe is interfering with his thought process.
No, let her win in Iowa and then get indicted.
Iowa matters nothing to nobody.
It does to the donors. A win in Iowa draws money.

MICROSOFT CALLS IOWA FOR HILLARY BEFORE IT HELPS COUNT THE VOTE

Who's gonna win, Cam or Peyton?

Auburn vs. Tennessee...

College football Champion vs. Not a college football champion...

Heisman Trophy Winner vs. Not a Heisman Trophy Winner...
Trump or Cruz or Who?
Bernie or the Bitch?
Things I never thought I'd say...let's hope it's the bitch - and then let's hope she gets indicted.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Apparently Razmundo's busted toe is interfering with his thought process.
No, let her win in Iowa and then get indicted.
Iowa matters nothing to nobody.
It does to the donors. A win in Iowa draws money.
Not so much really, once upon a time maybe but big money knows it is not an indicator of anything in the big picture.

Who's gonna win, Cam or Peyton?

Auburn vs. Tennessee...

College football Champion vs. Not a college football champion...

Heisman Trophy Winner vs. Not a Heisman Trophy Winner...
Trump or Cruz or Who?
Bernie or the Bitch?
Things I never thought I'd say...let's hope it's the bitch - and then let's hope she gets indicted.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Apparently Razmundo's busted toe is interfering with his thought process.
No, let her win in Iowa and then get indicted.
Iowa matters nothing to nobody.
It does to the donors. A win in Iowa draws money.
Not so much really, once upon a time maybe but big money knows it is not an indicator of anything in the big picture.
For marginal candidates, a win can draw support, and a loss can dry up funding. For a candidate who wins a close race, the money impact may be lower but there will be some impact. If Hillary beats Bernie in Iowa, the narrative will be "Is Bernie really viable?" That will hurt his fundraising efforts some.

Two female flight attendants got into an argument Jan. 22 that led to a full-fledged brawl, according to multiple reports. A Delta Air Lines flight from Los Angeles to Minneapolis was brought to an abrupt halt when the captain was forced to make an unscheduled landing in Salt Lake City.

The plane was grounded for about 80 minutes while the crew sorted out the scuffle, according to the Aviation Herald.

The fight reportedly stemmed from an argument over “work issues.”

It was after a third attendant was hit while trying break up the fight that the captain decided to land the plane.

Delta has since issued a letter of apology to passengers on board that day, saying, “Some of our team members did not display their best behavior. We expect our flight crew to be nothing but courteous and professional at all times and what you experienced was far from that.”

Is my avatar showing up?
Nope...must be too small.

Concealed Carrier With Epic ‘Stache Saves Texas Deputy

Scott Perkins responded as I hope all of us would when he saw a deputy down and fighting for his life.

Not thinking about his own life, a local Marine veteran jumped into action and stopped a man from reaching a Bastrop deputy’s gun as the suspect pummeled the officer during a struggle earlier this month.

“Freeze!” Scott Perkins yelled as he pulled out his concealed handgun, pointing at the suspect.

“I’m alive today because of him,” the deputy, 23-year-old Dylan Dorris said Wednesday, reflecting on the events surrounding a disturbance call outside a Bastrop County gas station Jan. 16. “There are no words to explain it. He’s such an outstanding citizen. He’s here for our country, our community and you really feel the love.”

Perkins’ actions caused the suspect to leave Dorris and flee, before he was detained and taken into custody by another deputy and Dorris shortly after.

At a time when anti-law enforcement sentiment is seen in many parts of the country, Perkins’ decision to intervene and help Dorris has touched many in the Bastrop sheriff’s department.

“This day and time, a lot of people would just drive by and keep going,” said Sgt. James Davenport, who was the supervising officer of the incident. “To see someone that will stop and help is special.”

The few minutes when Dorris was fighting with the suspect and couldn’t check in with dispatchers felt like an eternity, Bastrop County sheriff’s dispatcher Ruth Amy said.

“It is very emotional, very emotional,” Amy said. “You go into a mode, for a lack of a better term, you go into an emergency mode and you just do what you have to do.”

In those moments, Dorris remembers fearing for his life.

“I remember thinking stay in the fight. Just keep fighting, keep fighting. Do whatever you can do, just stay alive you need to go home,” Dorris said. He was transported to the hospital and treated for minor injuries that night.

I would rather be smoking a fine cigar!
I am!

Who's gonna win, Cam or Peyton?

Auburn vs. Tennessee...

College football Champion vs. Not a college football champion...

Heisman Trophy Winner vs. Not a Heisman Trophy Winner...
Trump or Cruz or Who?
Bernie or the Bitch?
Cello On or Cello Off?
Straight Cut or V Cut?
V Cut or Punch?
Scissors or Cutter?
Pink Nipples or Brown Nipples?

LOL... Quarter size or half-dollar
And then there are Silver Dollars!
Showing your age mentioning half-dollar and silver dollar.
They still make them, although the dollar  is now smaller and gold (or gold colored)
LOL, what CB was admitting  is he has not seen any 30'ish or 40'ish women naked in a mighty long time.

In case you’re wondering why Marco Rubio did so well in the last debate… well, gee, it turns out the guy writing the debate questions for Fox News is the father of Rubio’s press secretary.

I would rather be smoking a fine cigar!
I am!
Good for you, what ya puffing on?
EP Carrillo Medalla d'Oro.  One of my few lanceros on this nice mild (relatively) evening.

I would rather be smoking a fine cigar!
I am!
Good for you, what ya puffing on?
EP Carrillo Medalla d'Oro.  One of my few lanceros on this nice mild (relatively) evening.
Yeah that is rare for you to have a Lancero, be careful you might start liking them.

Who's gonna win, Cam or Peyton?

Auburn vs. Tennessee...

College football Champion vs. Not a college football champion...

Heisman Trophy Winner vs. Not a Heisman Trophy Winner...
Trump or Cruz or Who?
Bernie or the Bitch?
Things I never thought I'd say...let's hope it's the bitch - and then let's hope she gets indicted.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Apparently Razmundo's busted toe is interfering with his thought process.
No, let her win in Iowa and then get indicted.
Iowa matters nothing to nobody.
It means a lot to the Iowans....tricked all these assholes to spend tons of money in their state for nothing.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17