Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2016, 08:17:35 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
You offering to do the training for me? I know you have the skill set now.
No, that's if you want to be on a team.  Or pick out a proper mardi gras mask.

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2016, 08:18:21 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
You offering to do the training for me? I know you have the skill set now.
Nope, not my line of work.

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2016, 08:18:26 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2016, 08:37:06 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
First he'll emblazon "TRUMP" on all four sides and roof of the White House.

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2016, 08:38:32 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
First he'll emblazon "TRUMP" on all four sides and roof of the White House.
And re-brand it The White House by Trump International©

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2016, 08:47:40 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
Looks like Tex has gotten in touch with his inner emotional radar.

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2016, 08:47:59 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
First he'll emblazon "TRUMP" on all four sides and roof of the White House.
And re-brand it The White House by Trump International©
The Federal Gubmint is bankrupt already, so he can't take credit for that.  But it will make him feel right at home.

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2016, 08:48:17 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
First he'll emblazon "TRUMP" on all four sides and roof of the White House.
And re-brand it The White House by Trump International©
Or if elected Hillary will donate it to the Clinton Foundation then let Chelsea charge for tours to see the first president to wear a home confinement ankle bracelet.

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2016, 08:50:06 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
Looks like Tex has gotten in touch with his inner emotional radar.
Would not want a look at that display screen.

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2016, 08:50:30 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
I think he already has that law (or will it be an amendment) drafted.
As Jimmy Fallon said, it's understandable that Trump has a fear of pretty young women that challenge him....last time that happened he had to pay half his money.

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2016, 08:51:09 AM »

Not even a single item sold out on the Page, thought for sure Travellin Dave would buy up all the Hickenloopers.

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2016, 08:51:42 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
Looks like Tex has gotten in touch with his inner emotional radar.
Would not want a look at that display screen.
Neither would I

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2016, 08:54:18 AM »

More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
I think he already has that law (or will it be an amendment) drafted.
As Jimmy Fallon said, it's understandable that Trump has a fear of pretty young women that challenge him....last time that happened he had to pay half his money.
After which drug induced accident did  Fallon figure that out?

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2016, 08:57:40 AM »

Not even a single item sold out on the Page, thought for sure Travellin Dave would buy up all the Hickenloopers.
If they had backs, I would have been all over them!

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2016, 08:58:55 AM »

Not even a single item sold out on the Page, thought for sure Travellin Dave would buy up all the Hickenloopers.
If they had backs, I would have been all over them!
LOL, I would have bought a couple myself it that were the case.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13