« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2016, 09:00:23 AM »

Can't say that I've ever seen the Porthole in a shop.
If it's a B&M only release, why wouldn't it be?
Just to clarify, Oceano by La Sirena is the line, Porthole (5x44) is a vitola and appears to be limited. They make a Southern (5x43) that is a regular in the line
I don't think that is right.
Oceano as you say is a line, with vitolas named after oceans.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/93214/la-sirena-oceano/
The 5 x 43 corona is called the Southern.  Pricing is similar to La Sirena at about $10 a stick.  Made by Nestor Miranda at La Aurora I believe.
Porthole is as you say a limited release, but it is a totally separate (economy) line.  Three vitolas, made by Espinosa http://www.pipesandcigars.com/cigars/95780/porthole-by-la-sirena/
http://halfwheel.com/porthole-by-la-sirena-planned-for-may-release/82834
I'll just get a Perdomo, make it simpler.  ;D
Or Bueso!
Now you're thinking!
Now I'm thinking I'm sorry I bought this up
That happens a lot around here, ReThinkin'Fish
I hear ya, IncompleteBathroomRenovationMark
Lashing out again Biebs?  With the banter, we don't have to waste all that money and time on psychiatric!
"it's JUST a cigar", is about what the shrink will say anyway 7 years down the road and $100,000 later.
But you have to go every two weeks for those 7 years (+) to figure that out.
Fukkin' shrinks!

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2016, 09:00:58 AM »

[...]
and we only charge a small harrassment!

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2016, 09:01:04 AM »

Morning fishy, Dean, Chip, and Daves.  33 deg this morning but up to 71, clear skies, light breezes.
morning Mark. 63 and damp here.
Enough about your lady, how's the weather there?

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2016, 09:02:02 AM »

Another shitty day at the Page with a jerkoff  Kristoff offering.

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2016, 09:03:57 AM »

Another shitty day at the Page with a jerkoff  Kristoff offering.
Although to do have an opportunity on a great deal for a Hickenlooper Leather Seat!

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2016, 09:06:07 AM »

I hate to say this, but this Jam is one of the better ones I've seen in a looooong while, at least the offerings are, the pricing not so.
Pricing isn't bad....its just not great.  We're spoiled.

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2016, 09:09:21 AM »

Morning fishy, Dean, Chip, and Daves.  33 deg this morning but up to 71, clear skies, light breezes.
morning Mark. 63 and damp here.
Enough about your lady, how's the weather there?
I was referring to the weather, she's 65.

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2016, 09:11:45 AM »

@Dean, new CI weekly offerings of Torano Dominico for $1.25.  Solid, straightforward cigar for the price IMHO.

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2016, 09:13:54 AM »

[...]
You're damn right I'm lashing out, it's what we do here

« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2016, 09:14:51 AM »

Morning fishy, Dean, Chip, and Daves.  33 deg this morning but up to 71, clear skies, light breezes.
morning Mark. 63 and damp here.
Enough about your lady, how's the weather there?
I was referring to the weather, she's 65.
Well, I was close. ;)

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2016, 09:16:37 AM »

[...]
But we don't judge.

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2016, 09:16:38 AM »

@Dean, new CI weekly offerings of Torano Dominico for $1.25.  Solid, straightforward cigar for the price IMHO.
been years since I've had those. wasn't impressed seeing how I didn't know shit about cigars. still don't, but I know what I like.

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2016, 09:16:48 AM »

Another shitty day at the Page with a jerkoff  Kristoff offering.
Don't like the leather seat?

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2016, 09:17:45 AM »

Another shitty day at the Page with a jerkoff  Kristoff offering.
They are new and you should be patient and give them some time to work out the kinks in their colons.

            Mayor Tony

« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2016, 09:17:56 AM »

Morning fishy, Dean, Chip, and Daves.  33 deg this morning but up to 71, clear skies, light breezes.
morning Mark. 63 and damp here.
Enough about your lady, how's the weather there?
I was referring to the weather, she's 65.
Well, I was close. ;)
yes, you got the damp part right.