Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2016, 08:08:05 AM »

Can't say that I've ever seen the Porthole in a shop.
If it's a B&M only release, why wouldn't it be?
Just to clarify, Oceano by La Sirena is the line, Porthole (5x44) is a vitola and appears to be limited. They make a Southern (5x43) that is a regular in the line
I don't think that is right.
Oceano as you say is a line, with vitolas named after oceans.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/93214/la-sirena-oceano/
The 5 x 43 corona is called the Southern.  Pricing is similar to La Sirena at about $10 a stick.  Made by Nestor Miranda at La Aurora I believe.
Porthole is as you say a limited release, but it is a totally separate (economy) line.  Three vitolas, made by Espinosa http://www.pipesandcigars.com/cigars/95780/porthole-by-la-sirena/
http://halfwheel.com/porthole-by-la-sirena-planned-for-may-release/82834
I'll just get a Perdomo, make it simpler.  ;D

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2016, 08:09:04 AM »

[...]
Or Bueso!

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2016, 08:21:31 AM »

[...]
Now you're thinking!

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2016, 08:28:08 AM »

[...]
Now I'm thinking I'm sorry I bought this up

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2016, 08:35:58 AM »

[...]
That happens a lot around here, ReThinkin'Fish

« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2016, 08:36:28 AM »

Morning Team Bean

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2016, 08:37:13 AM »

[...]
I hear ya, IncompleteBathroomRenovationMark

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2016, 08:50:03 AM »

[...]
Lashing out again Biebs?  With the banter, we don't have to waste all that money and time on psychiatric!

« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2016, 08:52:41 AM »

Morning fishy, Dean, Chip, and Daves.  33 deg this morning but up to 71, clear skies, light breezes.
morning Mark. 63 and damp here.

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2016, 08:53:53 AM »

9 San Cristobal Elegancia  Robusto (5.0 x 50)
            5/28.50

 8  Xikar HC Series Habano  Robusto (5.0 x 50)
           10/29.99
 7  L'Atelier  LAT56  (6.5 x 56)
           5/32.50
 6  CAO  Brazilia  Gol!  Robusto  (5.0 x 56)
         10/38.99
 5  Man O' War Armada   Corona
          5/37.50
 4  Romeo y Julieta Media Noche  Robusto (5.0 x 54)
        10/37.50
 3  Tatuaje Havana VI  Hermosos  Corona  (5.6 x 46)
         5/24.99
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus  Quadrum  Robusto  (5.5 x 55)
        10/39.99
 1  Oliva Serie V Melanio  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
         5/29.99

« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2016, 08:54:49 AM »

[...]
"it's JUST a cigar", is about what the shrink will say anyway 7 years down the road and $100,000 later.

« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2016, 08:57:37 AM »

what happened to Detective Cam, he on a cold case of something?

« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2016, 08:58:40 AM »

So how did you wrap up your rousing success of a teambuilding session yesterday TexDave.
Got a new found appreciation and love for your coworkers coming in this morning?

« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2016, 08:59:41 AM »

[...]
But you have to go every two weeks for those 7 years (+) to figure that out.

« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2016, 08:59:55 AM »

I hate to say this, but this Jam is one of the better ones I've seen in a looooong while, at least the offerings are, the pricing not so.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19