« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2016, 08:10:05 AM »

Bean!  Where have you been?  Locked in the bathroom?

« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2016, 08:11:08 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2016, 08:12:05 AM »

Is Trump really still in the race? WTF?
He's still waiting for everyone to realize he's trolling them. Hasn't happened yet, doesn't matter what nonsense he spews from his mouth.
Yeah, that Bernie is something else.
CF will be before the DNC, but don't worry, I'll make sure to have some Bernie/Hillary stickers ready for you.

« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2016, 08:13:19 AM »

Is Trump really still in the race? WTF?
He's still waiting for everyone to realize he's trolling them. Hasn't happened yet, doesn't matter what nonsense he spews from his mouth.
It's comical, he can't believe how far he can push this
I look forward to him winning the first primary and watching the Republican party collectively shit itself.

« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2016, 08:17:02 AM »

Bean!  Where have you been?  Locked in the bathroom?
Workaference kicking my ass.  And then there's the bathroom.  FML

« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2016, 08:17:17 AM »

Is Trump really still in the race? WTF?
He's still waiting for everyone to realize he's trolling them. Hasn't happened yet, doesn't matter what nonsense he spews from his mouth.
It's comical, he can't believe how far he can push this
I think that's true....his supporters may call his bluff all the way to the White House.  Then a month after being sworn in he'll say, never mind, you're all loosers, I'm going back to New York.
Right, no way he actually wants to do that job

« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2016, 08:21:33 AM »

Is Trump really still in the race? WTF?
He's still waiting for everyone to realize he's trolling them. Hasn't happened yet, doesn't matter what nonsense he spews from his mouth.
It's comical, he can't believe how far he can push this
I look forward to him winning the first primary and watching the Republican party collectively shit itself.
CNS, they'll have to, there's no way Bean's bathroom will be ready by then

« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2016, 08:21:55 AM »

Is Trump really still in the race? WTF?
He's still waiting for everyone to realize he's trolling them. Hasn't happened yet, doesn't matter what nonsense he spews from his mouth.
It's comical, he can't believe how far he can push this
I look forward to him winning the first primary and watching the Republican party collectively shit itself.
CNS, they'll have to, there's no way Bean's bathroom will be ready by then
Bam!

« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2016, 08:31:40 AM »

Is Trump really still in the race? WTF?
He's still waiting for everyone to realize he's trolling them. Hasn't happened yet, doesn't matter what nonsense he spews from his mouth.
Yeah, that Bernie is something else.
CF will be before the DNC, but don't worry, I'll make sure to have some Bernie/Hillary stickers ready for you.
Already have a Hillary sticker.

« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2016, 08:35:59 AM »

I may jump in on the Pudgy Monsters just to get them for less than LTG paid  :o
And twenty bids registered now, so good luck with that.  We paid low 60's, FS.

« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2016, 08:39:32 AM »

Is Trump really still in the race? WTF?
He's still waiting for everyone to realize he's trolling them. Hasn't happened yet, doesn't matter what nonsense he spews from his mouth.
Yeah, that Bernie is something else.
CF will be before the DNC, but don't worry, I'll make sure to have some Bernie/Hillary stickers ready for you.
Already have a Hillary sticker.

Lol, nice.

« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2016, 08:41:29 AM »

I may jump in on the Pudgy Monsters just to get them for less than LTG paid  :o
And twenty bids registered now, so good luck with that.  We paid low 60's, FS.
The increment is $1, so it's a great situation. There would have to be hundreds of bids to increase 20 boxes by $1 each up to $60...unless guys get stupid like the guy who bid $60 already, sheesh

« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2016, 08:44:03 AM »

Is Trump really still in the race? WTF?
He's still waiting for everyone to realize he's trolling them. Hasn't happened yet, doesn't matter what nonsense he spews from his mouth.
He's gonna have the last laugh in November.

« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2016, 08:46:27 AM »

Is Trump really still in the race? WTF?
He's still waiting for everyone to realize he's trolling them. Hasn't happened yet, doesn't matter what nonsense he spews from his mouth.
It's comical, he can't believe how far he can push this
I think that's true....his supporters may call his bluff all the way to the White House.  Then a month after being sworn in he'll say, never mind, you're all loosers, I'm going back to New York.
Not if he's allowed to put a "TRUMP" sign on the White House.

« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2016, 08:47:05 AM »

Is Trump really still in the race? WTF?
He's still waiting for everyone to realize he's trolling them. Hasn't happened yet, doesn't matter what nonsense he spews from his mouth.
He's gonna have the last laugh in November.
Most polls seem to differ, but stupider things have happened, so time will tell.