« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2014, 08:23:16 AM »

Looks like Ken is going to show us all.... says he's quitting both banters.
Wha whaaaaat?
Look over at the early morning CI banter.  I loved KC's response.
lol...at least we have someone to watch us and keep us in line

« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2014, 08:25:10 AM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.
Quite the spread, and fancy presentation to boot!

« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2014, 08:25:41 AM »

Good morning, everyone.
Morning Sir Antnee.
Great morning, Dave.  Made it home before the flip.
Hi Tony.  Did you behave last evening?
He was an angel!  Kept his pants on, didn't molest any pets and most important of all, he was right on time.  Things like that can ruin a well crafted reputation.
He didn't molest any pets that we know of but Sully had a funny look on his face after Tony "used the restroom"
Hello!!!  Tiki Cove?!?!
Ahh, didn't read enough before that post, you beat me to the punch for once
You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to hope for that biebfish.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then
Where's Dean?
He checked in earlier.  Has a busy schedule for the day

« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2014, 08:28:35 AM »

Looks like Ken is going to show us all.... says he's quitting both banters.
Wha whaaaaat?
Look over at the early morning CI banter.  I loved KC's response.
lol...at least we have someone to watch us and keep us in line
Night shift drinking on the job again.

« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2014, 08:30:16 AM »

Looks like Ken is going to show us all.... says he's quitting both banters.
I think he was kidding.  Or maybe he was protesting, like a child who is forced to choose between two divorced parents?  Personally, I think mom's a bitch and I'd go stay with dad.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2014, 08:30:19 AM »

Looks like Ken is going to show us all.... says he's quitting both banters.
Wha whaaaaat?
Look over at the early morning CI banter.  I loved KC's response.
lol...at least we have someone to watch us and keep us in line
Night shift drinking on the job again.
That Moo Joos I has was pretty good with a cigar.  I was tempted to try some of the ST(Creme Brule and Chokolat) but a big bottle with 10% alcohol wasn't in the cards last night.

« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2014, 08:31:19 AM »

Good morning, everyone.
Morning Sir Antnee.
Great morning, Dave.  Made it home before the flip.
Hi Tony.  Did you behave last evening?
He was an angel!  Kept his pants on, didn't molest any pets and most important of all, he was right on time.  Things like that can ruin a well crafted reputation.
He didn't molest any pets that we know of but Sully had a funny look on his face after Tony "used the restroom"
Hello!!!  Tiki Cove?!?!
Ahh, didn't read enough before that post, you beat me to the punch for once
You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to hope for that biebfish.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then
Where's Dean?
He checked in earlier.  Has a busy schedule for the day
I caught it Dave, Dave's a little slow this morning. He must have stayed up drinking with the boys after we left

« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2014, 08:34:56 AM »

[...]
Yeah cut the man some slack he put on a party last night and needs some sobering time this morning.

« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2014, 08:35:45 AM »

Guess I will have some breakfast, later folks.

« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2014, 08:36:16 AM »

Guess I will have some breakfast, later folks.
See ya!

« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2014, 08:43:14 AM »

Guess I will have some breakfast, later folks.
That sounds like a fine idea.  Wonder if they have Bloody Marys in the caf?

« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2014, 08:46:39 AM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.
Quite the spread, and fancy presentation to boot!
He did some fine grilling also, had my first Trenton Burger. A hamburger topped with a thick, grilled slice of pork roll and cheese, damn good stuff

« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2014, 08:47:10 AM »

[...]
Just a little....

« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2014, 08:49:25 AM »

Morning men.  Sounds like I missed a nice party at NJDave's last night. Not surprised about the smorgasbord of fine sticks, though.  He brings them along in multiple ziplocks when he comes to Texas.  The man is out of control!

« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2014, 08:50:03 AM »

Sorry Flip couldn't make it.... and Ryan pulled a Dan.