CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: 1/21/2016  (Read 20673 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/21/2016
« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2016, 02:23:45 PM »

Tobacco Jesus is My Homeboy - T-shirt available at Cigar Federation.
http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/shirts/products/tobacco-jesus?variant=791202785
You checked your tobacco stash lately to see if anyone might have slipped a little wacky weed in there?  Hi CB.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2016, 02:26:14 PM »

actually I hit the link and a sweepstakes thingy popped up for a $100 gift card to CF.  when I entered, it said I'm entered in the December drawing....so it's not YOUR stash we need to check CB...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2016, 02:26:59 PM »

Hazzuh!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2016, 02:32:01 PM »

actually I hit the link and a sweepstakes thingy popped up for a $100 gift card to CF.  when I entered, it said I'm entered in the December drawing....so it's not YOUR stash we need to check CB...
Some Wacky Tobacky!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2016, 02:32:42 PM »

Hazzuh!
Is Tobacco Jesus your homeboy DaveDave?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2016, 02:36:13 PM »

Hi all....  Just lurking a little.
Hello Lurking Dad
Howdy TR....  I'm wore out.  Monday was doctors appointments.  Wednesday the TV was delivered (more new technology to learn, ugh...!)  Today, we spent all morning at the hospital so my wife could get a heart scan, Doppler or something like that.  And I just finished up the lunch dishes.  Friday is babysitting.  So now I'm going to try and figure out how to turn on this new tv and hopefully watch a movie.  On a good note, I do have a 5 pack of Room 101's that are to arrive today.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2016, 02:38:01 PM »

Winter Emergency Supplies... Are you ready?......... Just Ask'n!

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=wm#inbox/152655de4fe9bac4

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2016, 02:39:27 PM »

http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/shirts/products/tobacco-jesus?variant=791202785
Hey that's cool... Do they have a roll a doobie Jesus...?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2016, 02:44:50 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2016, 02:45:10 PM »

At least somebody is thinking straight!

Arizona’s house majority leader introduced a bill to provide tax breaks for concealed carriers.

Republican House Majority Leader Steve Montenegro is pushing for House Bill 2494, legislation that would reimburse residents up to $80, the cost of getting a concealed carry permit.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2016, 03:02:49 PM »

that's the "buddy Christ" from that movie Dogma.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2016, 03:08:46 PM »

Hello Lurking Dad
Howdy TR....  I'm wore out.  Monday was doctors appointments.  Wednesday the TV was delivered (more new technology to learn, ugh...!)  Today, we spent all morning at the hospital so my wife could get a heart scan, Doppler or something like that.  And I just finished up the lunch dishes.  Friday is babysitting.  So now I'm going to try and figure out how to turn on this new tv and hopefully watch a movie.  On a good note, I do have a 5 pack of Room 101's that are to arrive today.
new HD TV, you need to watch a Blu-ray disk, over an hdmi cable.  I hate those folks who buy a high scan multiple lines of resolution TV, and want to know why the yellow cable from their VCR doesn't attach anywhere.  8)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2016, 03:19:13 PM »

Hello Lurking Dad
new HD TV, you need to watch a Blu-ray disk, over an hdmi cable.  I hate those folks who buy a high scan multiple lines of resolution TV, and want to know why the yellow cable from their VCR doesn't attach anywhere.  8)
Dad has a state of the art tv but still goes up on the roof to adjust the antenna. ;)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2016, 03:20:11 PM »

Hello Lurking Dad
I have the Blu-ray player, and Hdmi cables, but I don't own a Blu-ray movie yet.  My Dish service is old and only supports the red, white, and yellow cables, so you can imagine how that looks at 60".....  My outside antenna picks up 1080p which looks great, and Netflix looks pretty good too.  But so far I don't think I've seen any 4k yet.  My Blu-ray is supposed to upgrade to 4k, so I still need to check that out too and see what happens.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2016, 03:25:25 PM »

Hello Lurking Dad
I have the Blu-ray player, and Hdmi cables, but I don't own a Blu-ray movie yet.  My Dish service is old and only supports the red, white, and yellow cables, so you can imagine how that looks at 60".....  My outside antenna picks up 1080p which looks great, and Netflix looks pretty good too.  But so far I don't think I've seen any 4k yet.  My Blu-ray is supposed to upgrade to 4k, so I still need to check that out too and see what happens.
Oh, I did watch a documentary on YouTube on how to make a robot out of a roach.  That was sort of cool...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16