Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

« Reply #255 on: January 20, 2016, 07:31:05 PM »

Eighteen!

« Reply #256 on: January 20, 2016, 07:50:31 PM »

« Reply #257 on: January 20, 2016, 08:08:41 PM »

Eighteen!
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Dave. Got home a few minutes ago and now have to figure out what we're having for dinner.

« Reply #258 on: January 20, 2016, 08:12:27 PM »

Eighteen!
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Dave. Got home a few minutes ago and now have to figure out what we're having for dinner.

Traditional Louisiana dinner here tonight red beans and rice with smoked sausage.

« Reply #259 on: January 20, 2016, 08:24:59 PM »

Attorneys: 'Affluenza' teen to return to Texas within weeks

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A teenager who used an "affluenza" defense in a fatal drunken-driving wreck will return to Texas from Mexico within weeks, and his case will likely be transferred from the juvenile to the adult system, his attorneys said in a statement Wednesday.

Ethan Couch has been challenging his deportation, but paperwork was filed to "terminate the ongoing immigration proceedings," attorneys Scott Brown and Reagan Wynn said in the statement.

« Reply #260 on: January 20, 2016, 08:46:03 PM »

Eighteen!
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Dave. Got home a few minutes ago and now have to figure out what we're having for dinner.

Traditional Louisiana dinner here tonight red beans and rice with smoked sausage.
No hush puppies?

« Reply #261 on: January 20, 2016, 08:52:01 PM »

Eighteen!
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Dave. Got home a few minutes ago and now have to figure out what we're having for dinner.

Traditional Louisiana dinner here tonight red beans and rice with smoked sausage.
No hush puppies?
Hush puppies go with fried fish, shrimp, etc.  French bread or cornbread with red beans and rice.

« Reply #262 on: January 20, 2016, 08:55:21 PM »

Eighteen!
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Dave. Got home a few minutes ago and now have to figure out what we're having for dinner.

Traditional Louisiana dinner here tonight red beans and rice with smoked sausage.
No hush puppies?
Hush puppies go with fried fish, shrimp, etc.  French bread or cornbread with red beans and rice.
Well, excuse me.  Cornbread be good too.

« Reply #263 on: January 20, 2016, 09:07:37 PM »

Eighteen!
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Dave. Got home a few minutes ago and now have to figure out what we're having for dinner.

Traditional Louisiana dinner here tonight red beans and rice with smoked sausage.
No hush puppies?

Hush puppies go with fried fish, shrimp, etc.  French bread or cornbread with red beans and rice.
Well, excuse me.  Cornbread be good too.
They all be good

« Reply #264 on: January 20, 2016, 09:11:25 PM »

Eighteen!
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Dave. Got home a few minutes ago and now have to figure out what we're having for dinner.

Traditional Louisiana dinner here tonight red beans and rice with smoked sausage.
No hush puppies?

Hush puppies go with fried fish, shrimp, etc.  French bread or cornbread with red beans and rice.
Well, excuse me.  Cornbread be good too.
They all be good
Indeed.  Manna from heaven.  Melted butter and honey, yum!

« Reply #265 on: January 20, 2016, 09:54:29 PM »

That's OK Cheapy Cheapo Bean, leave us hanging here.  It's CCB's fault!

« Reply #266 on: January 20, 2016, 10:10:03 PM »

« Reply #267 on: January 20, 2016, 10:12:17 PM »

Eighteen!
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Dave. Got home a few minutes ago and now have to figure out what we're having for dinner.

Traditional Louisiana dinner here tonight red beans and rice with smoked sausage.
No hush puppies?
Hush puppies go with fried fish, shrimp, etc.  French bread or cornbread with red beans and rice.
Well, excuse me.  Cornbread be good too.
See CB, you can learn as much here as you do on the Food Network!

« Reply #268 on: January 20, 2016, 10:15:00 PM »

Speaking of Louisiana cooking, are you familiar with a restaurant called Jacques Imo's in NOLA?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/20/2016
« Reply #269 on: January 20, 2016, 10:29:00 PM »

18, made it
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19