« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2016, 09:03:30 AM »

V Day at the Page

All boxes and 5 GONE at the opening

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2016, 09:05:52 AM »

Good mornin botl!
Morning CG, warmed up there yet?
Fuk no - balmy 0 deg on the way to work today.  Should be 32 on Sat tho!

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2016, 09:06:57 AM »

Good mornin botl!
Morning CG, warmed up there yet?
Fuk no - balmy 0 deg on the way to work today.  Should be 32 on Sat tho!
Now that Saturday forecast is warm (when compared to 0)!

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2016, 09:08:30 AM »

Famous has been showing that only 1 available since 4:30 this morning and I venture to day if you just purchased 4 CLE's without applying the CATSRULE discount they would magically have them in stock but with the discount code they are automatically reducing the quantity available to 1 so as to put you below the $50 minimum.
That would bring the subterfuge to a whole new level.
Either that or they are hiding the fact they have a limit of 1 because there is no way in hell they have had just 1 of those (great deal even at $20) since 4:30 this morning.

When I had 4 in my cart and added the 601's for an eligible item first this morning it did not change the 4 to 1 but then said there were no eligible items needed to add one so then I took out the 601's and added 1 FdLA and it started the only 1 left scam and would show 1 of each and not eligible for the discount because it was under $50.
I'm surprised the CATSRULE code remains active and working for so long
Been around a long time and I just figure they keep it as a little prize for long time regular users but the ineligible list is so long now it is generally not worth much anyway.  But once in a while it will get you a deal.

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2016, 09:12:34 AM »

V Day at the Page

All boxes and 5 GONE at the opening
Pass

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2016, 09:13:03 AM »

[...]

Ditto - that CATS group on facebook was started by a guy who works at Famous I think, and since the group is essentially open there is technically no way to really regulate it

« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2016, 09:14:12 AM »

Good mornin botl!
Morning CG, warmed up there yet?
Fuk no - balmy 0 deg on the way to work today.  Should be 32 on Sat tho!
Although there's this:

FRIDAY: An area of low pressure moves through the southern states this week and winds up to our south on Friday. The air in place in our area will likely be cold enough to support snow late Friday afternoon and into the evening, assuming the low tracks close enough to us to provide precipitation (most models currently suggest this is the case, although model confidence will probably be higher over the next couple of days, versus now). The high is 35.

SATURDAY: Precipitation likely continues through most of the day, again, assuming current model projection on the general track of the storm are correct. The question is what exactly we get.

Some models suggest a change to rain for a time early in the day as the storm draws warm air into the region from the mild ocean. A change back to snow would appear reasonable in this scenario, as the storm pulls away from us to the northeast and colder air rushes in behind it.

However, there is also a scenario that keeps the storm a hair farther off the coast, preventing the influx of mild air and keeping us in mainly snow throughout most of this Friday-Saturday event; this would add-up to a major snowstorm.

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2016, 09:15:32 AM »

[...]

And some back door arrangements still get some good stuff available.

« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2016, 09:16:28 AM »

V Day at the Page

All boxes and 5 GONE at the opening
Don't think this will tempt Biebs refrozen buying freeze.

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2016, 09:19:15 AM »

V Day at the Page

All boxes and 5 GONE at the opening
Don't think this will tempt Biebs refrozen buying freeze.
Certainly not but I did really like the Warped La Hacienda
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/19/2016
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2016, 09:28:06 AM »

Good morning ice cycles....!!!!  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2016, 09:36:04 AM »

V Day at the Page

All boxes and 5 GONE at the opening
Don't think this will tempt Biebs refrozen buying freeze.
Certainly not but I did really like the Warped La Hacienda
Next I'll get you to try the Futuro and Flor Del Valle.  Others in the line are also interesting, but a bit more pricey.  Of course I get mine from Atlantic, but available at CI.

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2016, 09:37:31 AM »

Speaking of Atlantic, EPC Seleccion Oscuro Especiales on Beat the Clock.  Good prices, but still 2X what some of us paid on the Devil.

« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2016, 09:37:32 AM »

V Day at the Page

All boxes and 5 GONE at the opening
Don't think this will tempt Biebs refrozen buying freeze.
Certainly not but I did really like the Warped La Hacienda
I saw a deal on those somewhere recently but never tried one so did not give it much thought, can't remember where it was though.

« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2016, 09:40:10 AM »

V Day at the Page

All boxes and 5 GONE at the opening
Don't think this will tempt Biebs refrozen buying freeze.
Certainly not but I did really like the Warped La Hacienda
Next I'll get you to try the Futuro and Flor Del Valle.  Others in the line are also interesting, but a bit more pricey.  Of course I get mine from Atlantic, but available at CI.
All are made at Casa Fernandez (NOT AJF) using Aganorsa leaf tobacco.