ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2016, 10:49:36 AM »

Good morning TR & Bean.  Tr, had a 1950 Willey's Jeep back a lifetime ago or so and didn't have a top, so i can relate to 1/2 of that.  a bit cold in the winter months, but spent many a cold December day playing in the snow with it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2016, 10:50:22 AM »

Morning Sam, BasementDwellingTony and Mr. Bean.
Mornin Dave!

« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2016, 10:51:50 AM »

Good morning TR & Bean.  Tr, had a 1950 Willey's Jeep back a lifetime ago or so and didn't have a top, so i can relate to 1/2 of that.  a bit cold in the winter months, but spent many a cold December day playing in the snow with it.
Playing in the snow with your Willey sounds too cold to me.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2016, 10:53:24 AM »

« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2016, 10:57:49 AM »

Morning Sam, BasementDwellingTony and Mr. Bean.
Mornin gents!
Hi CG!
How was your weekend Sam, get any smoking in?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #170 on: January 18, 2016, 10:57:52 AM »

Good morning TR & Bean.  Tr, had a 1950 Willey's Jeep back a lifetime ago or so and didn't have a top, so i can relate to 1/2 of that.  a bit cold in the winter months, but spent many a cold December day playing in the snow with it.
Playing in the snow with your Willey sounds too cold to me.
actually, to be correct, I was driving the Willy's Jeep in the snow...you're correct, it was way too cold to be playing with the Willey out there.

« Reply #171 on: January 18, 2016, 10:59:24 AM »

Good morning TR & Bean.  Tr, had a 1950 Willey's Jeep back a lifetime ago or so and didn't have a top, so i can relate to 1/2 of that.  a bit cold in the winter months, but spent many a cold December day playing in the snow with it.
Playing in the snow with your Willey sounds too cold to me.
actually, to be correct, I was driving the Willy's Jeep in the snow...you're correct, it was way too cold to be playing with the Willey out there.
Probably causes some significant shrinkage, too.

« Reply #172 on: January 18, 2016, 11:10:54 AM »

Thought I was gonna get out of my meeting today cause my manager was snowed in for awhile, but looks like she made it in. Blerg.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2016, 11:23:27 AM »

Morning Sam, BasementDwellingTony and Mr. Bean.
Mornin gents!
Hi CG!
How was your weekend Sam, get any smoking in?
good weekend Shaun, thanks.  yep, smoked one of the mega nica Rusticas I received last week,  damn good smoke, but lasted close to 2 hrs.  also had a Diesel Uncut connie.  I think I like them better than the original.  also worked in a Sam Leccia White robusto.  never had one and was impressed.  good smoke!  Had a 6-pack of Dogfish 60 min so pretty much drank on that over the weekend.  how about you?  You get a chance to smoke anything?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2016, 11:24:09 AM »

Good morning TR & Bean.  Tr, had a 1950 Willey's Jeep back a lifetime ago or so and didn't have a top, so i can relate to 1/2 of that.  a bit cold in the winter months, but spent many a cold December day playing in the snow with it.
Playing in the snow with your Willey sounds too cold to me.
actually, to be correct, I was driving the Willy's Jeep in the snow...you're correct, it was way too cold to be playing with the Willey out there.
Probably causes some significant shrinkage, too.

some days it worked as a pretty good bladder plug it was in so far...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2016, 11:24:49 AM »

Guess I will get to my fence work.  Must pick out a construction cigar first.
Have to get the priorities straight!

« Reply #176 on: January 18, 2016, 11:34:51 AM »

Morning Sam, BasementDwellingTony and Mr. Bean.
Mornin gents!
Hi CG!
How was your weekend Sam, get any smoking in?
good weekend Shaun, thanks.  yep, smoked one of the mega nica Rusticas I received last week,  damn good smoke, but lasted close to 2 hrs.  also had a Diesel Uncut connie.  I think I like them better than the original.  also worked in a Sam Leccia White robusto.  never had one and was impressed.  good smoke!  Had a 6-pack of Dogfish 60 min so pretty much drank on that over the weekend.  how about you?  You get a chance to smoke anything?
Had an Uncut Connie after the game last night myself.

« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2016, 11:35:32 AM »

Those Gurkha Dragons are sure draggin'......
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2016, 11:40:05 AM »

Where are all the Gurkha lovers at? 86% off! Get 'em while they're hot!!
Guess even Gurkha lovers don't like these...
Actually the Black Dragons are one of their better blends.  just not crazy about the size.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #179 on: January 18, 2016, 11:40:52 AM »

Morning Sam, BasementDwellingTony and Mr. Bean.
Mornin gents!
Hi CG!
How was your weekend Sam, get any smoking in?
good weekend Shaun, thanks.  yep, smoked one of the mega nica Rusticas I received last week,  damn good smoke, but lasted close to 2 hrs.  also had a Diesel Uncut connie.  I think I like them better than the original.  also worked in a Sam Leccia White robusto.  never had one and was impressed.  good smoke!  Had a 6-pack of Dogfish 60 min so pretty much drank on that over the weekend.  how about you?  You get a chance to smoke anything?
Had an Uncut Connie after the game last night myself.
So, waddaya think?