« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2016, 10:03:01 AM »

Had to take my truck to the shop and drop it off for some new shocks.  Now a little breakfast then on to fence building.
Didn't you just put $1100 into that thing?  Sheesh.
Yep but had to have shocks too.  Shit is just ridiculously expensive anymore.
Plus you'll have to put dough into the Toyota to make it road worthy.  Just do like BD and get yourself a Honda.
Hah, I could come close to buying a Honda for what I am putting in that Toyota but at least the resale value is better too.  Unlike BD the warden is not allowed to drive that Toyota.
You also don't have the fancy electronic thingamagiggers and automatic dohickies that BD does.
Nor do I want them!  No A/C either but I take the top and doors off in the warm months anyway, do have heat though.  Choke is operated by pull cable with a knob on the dash. ;)

« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2016, 10:05:47 AM »

Had to take my truck to the shop and drop it off for some new shocks.  Now a little breakfast then on to fence building.
Didn't you just put $1100 into that thing?  Sheesh.
Yep but had to have shocks too.  Shit is just ridiculously expensive anymore.
Plus you'll have to put dough into the Toyota to make it road worthy.  Just do like BD and get yourself a Honda.
Hah, I could come close to buying a Honda for what I am putting in that Toyota but at least the resale value is better too.  Unlike BD the warden is not allowed to drive that Toyota.
You also don't have the fancy electronic thingamagiggers and automatic dohickies that BD does.
Nor do I want them!  No A/C either but I take the top and doors off in the warm months anyway, do have heat though.  Choke is operated by pull cable with a knob on the dash. ;)
Do you have a crank on the front to start it up, too?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2016, 10:09:39 AM »

anyone tried these Espinosas yet?  hype looks interesting
Good morning, Sam. Yes, I've had a couple and liked them. Not enough to be enticed by $32.50. I'd buy them at half the price.
Good morning Tony.  Thanks!  i'll wait to see if i can get a couple in a sampler or something then.

« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2016, 10:10:29 AM »

[...]
Not quite that old, I think it it is about your age actually, '78 model is that close?  Sure as hell older than CG.

« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2016, 10:15:18 AM »

[...]
Lol, yep, born in '79.

« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2016, 10:16:16 AM »

hot Italian sausage, scrambled eggs with peppers ready.
"Relief is just a swallow away".  Really, no one?  TWHS
The rest of us are mature adults.  TWSS
No, TNWSS, for sure.  In fact, pretty sure it was a woman who tagged the original CI banter as full of knuckledraggers.  Anyone remember the details of that momentous day?
I think that was before my time, but whoever she was, she was clearly quite perceptive.
It's not like it takes a rocket surgeon.... ::)

« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2016, 10:16:51 AM »

Morning Sam, BasementDwellingTony and Mr. Bean.

« Reply #142 on: January 18, 2016, 10:17:35 AM »

Where are all the Gurkha lovers at? 86% off! Get 'em while they're hot!!

« Reply #143 on: January 18, 2016, 10:17:53 AM »

[...]
Damn, I was already out of college.....I'm fukkin' old!

« Reply #144 on: January 18, 2016, 10:18:32 AM »

Morning Sam, BasementDwellingTony and Mr. Bean.
Mornin gents!

« Reply #145 on: January 18, 2016, 10:18:46 AM »

Where are all the Gurkha lovers at? 86% off! Get 'em while they're hot!!
Owww Owwwwww - free knives too?!?!?

« Reply #146 on: January 18, 2016, 10:18:52 AM »

Where are all the Gurkha lovers at? 86% off! Get 'em while they're hot!!
Guess even Gurkha lovers don't like these...

« Reply #147 on: January 18, 2016, 10:19:14 AM »

Not sure if the Jam list is right...but who will know....
Good morning boys and girls....  It's a lovely 6 degrees here in St. Louis with wind chills of -10....
It's 8 here, but wind chills at -20. Guess it's pretty windy out there. Glad I'm inside with my little tiny personal heater going. Love this thing.
A balmy 15 here this morning, but I'm sure Biebs is not riding his bike.
I'm actually off today, site closed for the holiday

« Reply #148 on: January 18, 2016, 10:19:33 AM »

[...]
LOL I was long out of college.

« Reply #149 on: January 18, 2016, 10:20:28 AM »

[...]
We're still talking about his truck, right?