CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: 1/18/2016  (Read 26480 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2016, 10:03:01 AM »

Had to take my truck to the shop and drop it off for some new shocks.  Now a little breakfast then on to fence building.
Didn't you just put $1100 into that thing?  Sheesh.
Yep but had to have shocks too.  Shit is just ridiculously expensive anymore.
Plus you'll have to put dough into the Toyota to make it road worthy.  Just do like BD and get yourself a Honda.
Hah, I could come close to buying a Honda for what I am putting in that Toyota but at least the resale value is better too.  Unlike BD the warden is not allowed to drive that Toyota.
You also don't have the fancy electronic thingamagiggers and automatic dohickies that BD does.
Nor do I want them!  No A/C either but I take the top and doors off in the warm months anyway, do have heat though.  Choke is operated by pull cable with a knob on the dash. ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2016, 10:05:47 AM »

Had to take my truck to the shop and drop it off for some new shocks.  Now a little breakfast then on to fence building.
Plus you'll have to put dough into the Toyota to make it road worthy.  Just do like BD and get yourself a Honda.
Hah, I could come close to buying a Honda for what I am putting in that Toyota but at least the resale value is better too.  Unlike BD the warden is not allowed to drive that Toyota.
You also don't have the fancy electronic thingamagiggers and automatic dohickies that BD does.
Nor do I want them!  No A/C either but I take the top and doors off in the warm months anyway, do have heat though.  Choke is operated by pull cable with a knob on the dash. ;)
Do you have a crank on the front to start it up, too?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2016, 10:09:39 AM »

anyone tried these Espinosas yet?  hype looks interesting
Good morning, Sam. Yes, I've had a couple and liked them. Not enough to be enticed by $32.50. I'd buy them at half the price.
Good morning Tony.  Thanks!  i'll wait to see if i can get a couple in a sampler or something then. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2016, 10:10:29 AM »

Not quite that old, I think it it is about your age actually, '78 model is that close?  Sure as hell older than CG.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2016, 10:15:18 AM »

Not quite that old, I think it it is about your age actually, '78 model is that close?  Sure as hell older than CG.
Lol, yep, born in '79.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2016, 10:16:16 AM »

hot Italian sausage, scrambled eggs with peppers ready.
"Relief is just a swallow away".  Really, no one?  TWHS
The rest of us are mature adults.  TWSS
No, TNWSS, for sure.  In fact, pretty sure it was a woman who tagged the original CI banter as full of knuckledraggers.  Anyone remember the details of that momentous day?
I think that was before my time, but whoever she was, she was clearly quite perceptive.
It's not like it takes a rocket surgeon.... ::)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2016, 10:16:51 AM »

Morning Sam, BasementDwellingTony and Mr. Bean.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #142 on: January 18, 2016, 10:17:35 AM »

Where are all the Gurkha lovers at? 86% off! Get 'em while they're hot!!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #143 on: January 18, 2016, 10:17:53 AM »

Lol, yep, born in '79.
Damn, I was already out of college.....I'm fukkin' old!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #144 on: January 18, 2016, 10:18:32 AM »

Morning Sam, BasementDwellingTony and Mr. Bean.
Mornin gents!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #145 on: January 18, 2016, 10:18:46 AM »

Owww Owwwwww - free knives too?!?!?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #146 on: January 18, 2016, 10:18:52 AM »

Guess even Gurkha lovers don't like these...

sfish

« Reply #147 on: January 18, 2016, 10:19:14 AM »

Not sure if the Jam list is right...but who will know....
....... or care......
Good morning boys and girls....  It's a lovely 6 degrees here in St. Louis with wind chills of -10....
It's 8 here, but wind chills at -20. Guess it's pretty windy out there. Glad I'm inside with my little tiny personal heater going. Love this thing.
A balmy 15 here this morning, but I'm sure Biebs is not riding his bike.
I'm actually off today, site closed for the holiday

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #148 on: January 18, 2016, 10:19:33 AM »

Lol, yep, born in '79.
Damn, I was already out of college.....I'm fukkin' old!
LOL I was long out of college. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #149 on: January 18, 2016, 10:20:28 AM »

We're still talking about his truck, right?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20