Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2016, 08:51:28 AM »

Wonder if BD saw any of those good Page deals on his Acids...

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2016, 08:53:33 AM »

I went back to sleep for a while, further retirement practice.
You ARE getting better at it.
Should be pretty good at it when the time comes.

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2016, 08:54:46 AM »

Wonder if BD saw any of those good Page deals on his Acids...
He was lurking yesterday and asked me about buying a tub so maybe so.

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2016, 08:55:33 AM »

@Travellin Dave, you ever had a LFD Suave?

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2016, 09:01:10 AM »

@ The Page Today

Swiss cheese: Davidoff's Avo gets drilled. Up to 45% off all blends.

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/17/2016
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2016, 09:15:06 AM »

@ The Page Today

Swiss cheese: Davidoff's Avo gets drilled. Up to 45% off all blends.
i don't see the great deal, $5 and up per cigar. Good morning.

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2016, 09:26:42 AM »

@ The Page Today

Swiss cheese: Davidoff's Avo gets drilled. Up to 45% off all blends.
i don't see the great deal, $5 and up per cigar. Good morning.
Agreed. AVOs are not my thing but I would have considered a 5 or 10 pack of Synchros at a decent price. Definitely not looking for a box of anything.

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2016, 09:33:24 AM »

Good morning, gringos.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/17/2016
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2016, 09:35:40 AM »

@ The Page Today

Swiss cheese: Davidoff's Avo gets drilled. Up to 45% off all blends.
i don't see the great deal, $5 and up per cigar. Good morning.
Agreed. AVOs are not my thing but I would have considered a 5 or 10 pack of Synchros at a decent price. Definitely not looking for a box of anything.
is your seven year buying hiatus over Tony ?

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2016, 09:40:46 AM »

@ The Page Today

Swiss cheese: Davidoff's Avo gets drilled. Up to 45% off all blends.
i don't see the great deal, $5 and up per cigar. Good morning.
Agreed. AVOs are not my thing but I would have considered a 5 or 10 pack of Synchros at a decent price. Definitely not looking for a box of anything.
is your seven year buying hiatus over Tony ?
Has it been 7 years already? Hahaha! Truth is, I don't buy much but I must not smoke much either because I'm always flush with cigars. In fact, I definitely buy more than I smoke in any given year. But that includes b&m smokes and my take from CigarFest too.

Edit: And let's not forget the cigars that are gifted to me.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/17/2016
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2016, 09:43:18 AM »

@ The Page Today

Swiss cheese: Davidoff's Avo gets drilled. Up to 45% off all blends.
i don't see the great deal, $5 and up per cigar. Good morning.
Agreed. AVOs are not my thing but I would have considered a 5 or 10 pack of Synchros at a decent price. Definitely not looking for a box of anything.
is your seven year buying hiatus over Tony ?
Has it been 7 years already? Hahaha! Truth is, I don't buy much but I must not smoke much either because I'm always flush with cigars. In fact, I definitely buy more than I smoke in any given year. But that includes b&m smokes and my take from CigarFest too.
whaen it's -8 outside I don't smoke much either

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2016, 09:47:01 AM »

@ The Page Today

Swiss cheese: Davidoff's Avo gets drilled. Up to 45% off all blends.
i don't see the great deal, $5 and up per cigar. Good morning.
Agreed. AVOs are not my thing but I would have considered a 5 or 10 pack of Synchros at a decent price. Definitely not looking for a box of anything.
is your seven year buying hiatus over Tony ?
Has it been 7 years already? Hahaha! Truth is, I don't buy much but I must not smoke much either because I'm always flush with cigars. In fact, I definitely buy more than I smoke in any given year. But that includes b&m smokes and my take from CigarFest too.
whaen it's -8 outside I don't smoke much either
I hear ya. We're not that cold here but it's cooling up again. We had warm weather yesterday but it's supposed to snow tomorrow. I began smoking pipe tobacco during my commute home on those colder days.

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2016, 09:51:30 AM »

@Travellin Dave, you ever had a LFD Suave?
No, can't say that I have.

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2016, 09:52:48 AM »

@ The Page Today

Swiss cheese: Davidoff's Avo gets drilled. Up to 45% off all blends.
Yawn... :-\

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2016, 09:53:07 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor and Oy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9