« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2016, 04:21:08 PM »

Got me a new matching 74 qt humidor tub airing out in the sun.  Container store is a great place to observe young rich pu$$y!
Matching?
Matching!  Now I have 2 retirement tubs.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2016, 04:22:56 PM »

Got me a new matching 74 qt humidor tub airing out in the sun.  Container store is a great place to observe young rich pu$$y!
Matching?
Matching!  Now I have 2 retirement tubs.
ahh, very nice!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2016, 04:23:36 PM »

heading out, going with the Padilla.  have a great weekend!

« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2016, 04:24:51 PM »

heading out, going with the Padilla.  have a great weekend!
Later SS have a good weekend and enjoy that smoke.

« Reply #289 on: January 15, 2016, 04:31:40 PM »

Obama tells Baton Rouge: ‘Thank you, New Orleans!’ At least he knew which of the 57 states he was in.

« Reply #290 on: January 15, 2016, 04:45:05 PM »

Sheesh, am I the only one left to keep this place in business?

« Reply #291 on: January 15, 2016, 04:45:36 PM »

@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
It's been a couple months since I've been in there.  The was a woman behind the counter, but not what I'd classify as a little-black-dress hottie type. I've never experienced any dumbasses there, man or woman.

« Reply #292 on: January 15, 2016, 04:49:18 PM »

@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
It's been a couple months since I've been in there.  The was a woman behind the counter, but not what I'd classify as a little-black-dress hottie type. I've never experienced any dumbasses there, man or woman.
Probably been a 6 months or so since I was in there.

I hope you are sitting outside smoking in this wonderful winter weather!

« Reply #293 on: January 15, 2016, 04:57:36 PM »

@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
It's been a couple months since I've been in there.  The was a woman behind the counter, but not what I'd classify as a little-black-dress hottie type. I've never experienced any dumbasses there, man or woman.
Probably been a 6 months or so since I was in there.

I hope you are sitting outside smoking in this wonderful winter weather!
I wish.  I'm working but just lit a MoW Ruini corona to go with a fresh cup of Dark Italian Roast.  But yeah, it's gorgeous out there.

« Reply #294 on: January 15, 2016, 05:02:46 PM »

@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
It's been a couple months since I've been in there.  The was a woman behind the counter, but not what I'd classify as a little-black-dress hottie type. I've never experienced any dumbasses there, man or woman.
Probably been a 6 months or so since I was in there.

I hope you are sitting outside smoking in this wonderful winter weather!
I wish.  I'm working but just lit a MoW Ruini corona to go with a fresh cup of Dark Italian Roast.  But yeah, it's gorgeous out there.
Working really sux

« Reply #295 on: January 15, 2016, 05:04:46 PM »

@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
It's been a couple months since I've been in there.  The was a woman behind the counter, but not what I'd classify as a little-black-dress hottie type. I've never experienced any dumbasses there, man or woman.
Probably been a 6 months or so since I was in there.

I hope you are sitting outside smoking in this wonderful winter weather!
I wish.  I'm working but just lit a MoW Ruini corona to go with a fresh cup of Dark Italian Roast.  But yeah, it's gorgeous out there.
Working really sux
When the weather is like this, doubly so.  I missed my range outing as well.  FML

« Reply #296 on: January 15, 2016, 05:06:11 PM »

[...]

Now missing your range time is bad.

« Reply #297 on: January 15, 2016, 05:18:11 PM »

Got me a new matching 74 qt humidor tub airing out in the sun.  Container store is a great place to observe young rich pu$$y!
Matching?
Matching!  Now I have 2 retirement tubs.
And with the stock market today and this week, it's going to add two years on to the retirement plan.... :o

« Reply #298 on: January 15, 2016, 05:20:01 PM »

Sheesh, am I the only one left to keep this place in business?
We're here, calm down.

« Reply #299 on: January 15, 2016, 05:20:12 PM »

Got me a new matching 74 qt humidor tub airing out in the sun.  Container store is a great place to observe young rich pu$$y!
Matching?
Matching!  Now I have 2 retirement tubs.
And with the stock market today and this week, it's going to add two years on to the retirement plan.... :o
Not mine directly anyway.  My risk area is the housing market in Austin.