Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2016, 09:50:07 AM »

Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Yes indeed, I completely forgot about the Bareknuckles

« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2016, 09:54:49 AM »

Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
You need one most of us just use the Jam game.

« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2016, 10:00:59 AM »

Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
If you put a La Historia or a Cabaiguan in your cart, you wouldn't have had to worry about it!

« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2016, 10:05:22 AM »

Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
If you put a La Historia or a Cabaiguan in your cart, you wouldn't have had to worry about it!
As a matter of fact, I did put the La Historia in my cart, but they put me a bit over my available budget if I also want to get a box of LHCOF.

« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2016, 10:12:43 AM »

Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
If you put a La Historia or a Cabaiguan in your cart, you wouldn't have had to worry about it!
As a matter of fact, I did put the La Historia in my cart, but they put me a bit over my available budget if I also want to get a box of LHCOF.
I would think the devil would be the best place to get the LHCOF's....quick glance over has two boxes closing today, Belicoso for $13 and Toro currently at $31

« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2016, 10:16:52 AM »

[...]
I'll take a look. Usually, they close around $50 or so, which is what they'd be at CI with the 20% off, but there's no waiting on the bid process.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2016, 10:21:58 AM »

Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
Still nothin. It'll prob be happy16 eventually.

« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2016, 10:22:28 AM »

Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
Still nothin. It'll prob be happy16 eventually.
Yeah, probably won't be a working one until the NEWYEAR deal is done.

« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2016, 10:31:58 AM »

[...]
Well, they both close today, so you still have plenty of time to take alternatives tomorrow.

« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2016, 10:32:36 AM »

Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
Still nothin. It'll prob be happy16 eventually.
Yeah, probably won't be a working one until the NEWYEAR deal is done.
That's probably a good bet.

« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2016, 10:32:57 AM »

Hey Ogie, Happy New Year!

« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2016, 10:36:36 AM »

[...]
I bid on the belicosos. We'll see what happens.

« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2016, 10:45:19 AM »

Chipotle will close Feb. 8 for companywide meeting on food safety

And in the meantime we will continue to poison folks........
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2016, 10:47:10 AM »

Hey Ogie, Happy New Year!
Thanks, you too!
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2016, 10:53:20 AM »

[...]
That LHCOF Beli is a tasty tasty smoke. I'm not wild about the Toro, just something about it is completely different in flavor profile.