CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25

Author Topic: 1/15/2016  (Read 38315 times)

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2016, 09:50:07 AM »

Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Yes indeed, I completely forgot about the Bareknuckles

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2016, 09:54:49 AM »

Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
You need one most of us just use the Jam game. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2016, 10:00:59 AM »

If you put a La Historia or a Cabaiguan in your cart, you wouldn't have had to worry about it!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2016, 10:05:22 AM »

If you put a La Historia or a Cabaiguan in your cart, you wouldn't have had to worry about it!
As a matter of fact, I did put the La Historia in my cart, but they put me a bit over my available budget if I also want to get a box of LHCOF.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2016, 10:12:43 AM »

As a matter of fact, I did put the La Historia in my cart, but they put me a bit over my available budget if I also want to get a box of LHCOF.
I would think the devil would be the best place to get the LHCOF's....quick glance over has two boxes closing today, Belicoso for $13 and Toro currently at $31

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2016, 10:16:52 AM »

I would think the devil would be the best place to get the LHCOF's....quick glance over has two boxes closing today, Belicoso for $13 and Toro currently at $31
I'll take a look. Usually, they close around $50 or so, which is what they'd be at CI with the 20% off, but there's no waiting on the bid process.

Ogie

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2016, 10:21:58 AM »

Still nothin. It'll prob be happy16 eventually.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2016, 10:22:28 AM »

Yeah, probably won't be a working one until the NEWYEAR deal is done.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2016, 10:31:58 AM »

I'll take a look. Usually, they close around $50 or so, which is what they'd be at CI with the 20% off, but there's no waiting on the bid process.
Well, they both close today, so you still have plenty of time to take alternatives tomorrow.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2016, 10:32:36 AM »

Yeah, probably won't be a working one until the NEWYEAR deal is done.
That's probably a good bet.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2016, 10:32:57 AM »

Hey Ogie, Happy New Year!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2016, 10:36:36 AM »

Well, they both close today, so you still have plenty of time to take alternatives tomorrow.
I bid on the belicosos. We'll see what happens.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2016, 10:45:19 AM »

Chipotle will close Feb. 8 for companywide meeting on food safety

And in the meantime we will continue to poison folks........

Ogie

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2016, 10:47:10 AM »

Hey Ogie, Happy New Year!
Thanks, you too!

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2016, 10:53:20 AM »

I bid on the belicosos. We'll see what happens.
That LHCOF Beli is a tasty tasty smoke. I'm not wild about the Toro, just something about it is completely different in flavor profile. 
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25