Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #315 on: January 13, 2016, 03:20:19 PM »

I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.

I believe there is also a store called Everything's $1... and everything in the store is priced for One Dollar.
I haven't seen that one, but we do have a store called, "5 Below..."  I'm not sure what that one is...?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #316 on: January 13, 2016, 03:20:25 PM »

Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56) ~ 5/$24.50
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #317 on: January 13, 2016, 03:20:52 PM »

I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Yeal, but you know what...?  They ain't got no TREES there...!!!

Not even small, festive holiday plants... are you sure? No fibbin' now.  ;D
I would never go into the store because I thought they sold fake trees.  Then my wife told me it's like Dollar General, so I went in.  Actually I really like the place and it's normally crowded when I go there.  I normally grab one of the girls and ask them which products are good.  They're happy to let me know which products they have tried and work well.  I bought some reading glasses for $1 and they work great.  Every where else they sell for $12 and up.  Ya spend $30 in there and you've got allot of crap...
And you get to grab a girl!  Looking up the closest Dollar Tree now...Note to self, buy the $1 glasses 1st, not like last time...
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #318 on: January 13, 2016, 03:21:45 PM »

In 1978, former Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey died in Waverly, Minnesota, at age 66.
Afternoon, gents. Daaannnggg, when I was younger I thought of him as an "elder statesman" ... freaky.
Now 66 seems a mere youth.
He lived across the lake from my aunt and uncle earlier in Waterville, MN.
Used to call myself a Hubert Humphrey Democrat when I attained voting age.
Then radicals took over the Dem party set about trying to ruin the country and I jumped
ship when RR ran for Pres.
"If you're not liberal when your young, you have no  heart.  If you're not conservative when you
get older, you have no brain." Anonymous ... or does anyone know the author?
Had a nice San Lotano Habano toro last night with Sazerac rye and Praline Pecan liqueur on the side.  Mmmm tasty.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #319 on: January 13, 2016, 03:22:16 PM »

Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56) ~ 5/$24.50
Like the Nica Libra stick, never tried the 25th anniv.  any good?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #320 on: January 13, 2016, 03:23:04 PM »

My wife wants me to chop up my left over meat, and make bbq sandwiches....  So, as they used to say during intermission at the drive-in, "How about a Kentuck Bar-B-Que on a bun...?"
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #321 on: January 13, 2016, 03:24:41 PM »

[...]

We understand, Dad... just honing up our wise ass skills.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #322 on: January 13, 2016, 03:25:52 PM »

[...]

I bought 3 pairs.  One for the living room, one for the bathroom, and one to leave over at the grandkids house because I can't read the directions on the soup cans to make lunch for them.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #323 on: January 13, 2016, 03:26:04 PM »

Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56) ~ 5/$24.50
Like the Nica Libra stick, never tried the 25th anniv.  any good?
Sam, IMHO, with some aging they are good.
Might get better deals on the bid site.  But then there is the temptation to overbuy,
hence the nickname ... the devil.

« Reply #324 on: January 13, 2016, 03:26:16 PM »

I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.

I believe there is also a store called Everything's $1... and everything in the store is priced for One Dollar.
Even it is only worth 50 cents

« Reply #325 on: January 13, 2016, 03:27:40 PM »

Somebody left the door open at the fuk'n nursing home!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #326 on: January 13, 2016, 03:28:11 PM »

Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56) ~ 5/$24.50
Like the Nica Libra stick, never tried the 25th anniv.  any good?

Can't say that I've had one, Sam. I was just glad the Antano's finally moved...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #327 on: January 13, 2016, 03:29:36 PM »

In 1978, former Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey died in Waverly, Minnesota, at age 66.
Afternoon, gents. Daaannnggg, when I was younger I thought of him as an "elder statesman" ... freaky.
Now 66 seems a mere youth.
He lived across the lake from my aunt and uncle earlier in Waterville, MN.
Used to call myself a Hubert Humphrey Democrat when I attained voting age.
Then radicals took over the Dem party set about trying to ruin the country and I jumped
ship when RR ran for Pres.
"If you're not liberal when your young, you have no  heart.  If you're not conservative when you
get older, you have no brain." Anonymous ... or does anyone know the author?
Had a nice San Lotano Habano toro last night with Sazerac rye and Praline Pecan liqueur on the side.  Mmmm tasty.
Howdy Sly....  I had a great San Lotano Maduro over the weekend.  I'd like to try their Habano with the 2000 wrapper.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #328 on: January 13, 2016, 03:31:11 PM »

I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.

I believe there is also a store called Everything's $1... and everything in the store is priced for One Dollar.
Even it is only worth 50 cents

No, that's the Half Dollar Store  ;D
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #329 on: January 13, 2016, 03:31:24 PM »

Somebody left the door open at the fuk'n nursing home!
Oh my god, did all the nurses get away...?