jswaykos

« Reply #240 on: July 10, 2014, 12:57:16 PM »

Good afternoon gentlemen
Afternoon Fred
Scott,  Do you actually like Warheads or just like that avi?
Both, I've smoked them and like them and I like their banding and packaging. A bit gimmicky I'll grant you but I like it
day shift loves gimmicky!

It's daytime so it's ok to say you bought the Pudgy Monsters. You can delete the post this evening.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #241 on: July 10, 2014, 12:57:30 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #242 on: July 10, 2014, 12:59:03 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #243 on: July 10, 2014, 01:00:54 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!

Indeed. Already enough anti tobacco sentiment in this country. Don't need the infighting among botls.

« Reply #244 on: July 10, 2014, 01:01:22 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
Flinging poo around like a bunch of monkeys.  Gentlemen? I think not.  Morning, Ken.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #245 on: July 10, 2014, 01:01:23 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
Indeed Ken! What shiny new toy are you buying today?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #246 on: July 10, 2014, 01:05:39 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!

Indeed. Already enough anti tobacco sentiment in this country. Don't need the infighting among botls.

Guess I'm too out of the loop to even know what the hell you guys are talking about...

« Reply #247 on: July 10, 2014, 01:06:41 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!

Indeed. Already enough anti tobacco sentiment in this country. Don't need the infighting among botls.
I can feel the renewed love in the room!

« Reply #248 on: July 10, 2014, 01:07:11 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!

Indeed. Already enough anti tobacco sentiment in this country. Don't need the infighting among botls.

Guess I'm too out of the loop to even know what the hell you guys are talking about...
Consider yourself lucky

« Reply #249 on: July 10, 2014, 01:08:52 PM »

Damn you ladies are chatty today.  What is this, the View?
Mmmmm - Lady Chatterly
If that book were written today her lover would be another woman.
Or Richard Belzer.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #250 on: July 10, 2014, 01:09:43 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Howdy, Dusy Dave. And all!

« Reply #251 on: July 10, 2014, 01:10:15 PM »

Damn you ladies are chatty today.  What is this, the View?
Mmmmm - Lady Chatterly
If that book were written today her lover would be another woman.
Or Richard Belzer.
Ha! The Howard Stern days

« Reply #252 on: July 10, 2014, 01:16:39 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
Good afternooon Ken!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #253 on: July 10, 2014, 01:18:28 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!

Indeed. Already enough anti tobacco sentiment in this country. Don't need the infighting among botls.

Guess I'm too out of the loop to even know what the hell you guys are talking about...
Consider yourself lucky

Okay, but ya don't have to be a bitch about it.

« Reply #254 on: July 10, 2014, 01:19:43 PM »