« Reply #195 on: July 09, 2014, 10:44:59 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
Now I know what I'm wearing to your house tomorrow
Now that you decided on what, the question will be where.

« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2014, 10:45:11 AM »

Howdy, humpers!
Howdy , Steve .
So did you end up having that D#4 the other night, Steve?
No,  a thunder storm came in rain and lighting , not wanting to get hit by lighting so I decided not to . but will try again tonight  .
The warden threw a flashlight at me once... It wasn't so bad.
LALTS

« Reply #197 on: July 09, 2014, 10:45:22 AM »

Morning, all.  Had an Oliva Connie Reserve lonsdale with about years down time last night and it was great, much better than any I'd had previously.  Not sure if it was the size or the age but if they all end up tasting like that over time, I'd put it about the EPC NWC, Griffins, and Camacho Connie.  IMO.
Great size too...love lonsdales.  Morning Joe!

« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2014, 10:46:14 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
Now I know what I'm wearing to your house tomorrow
Now that you decided on what, the question will be where.
The answer is your couch

« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2014, 10:46:19 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?
I saw your earlier post and wasn't sure how to respond.  Always thought of myself as a fan but I feel like I've been disappointed lately.

« Reply #200 on: July 09, 2014, 10:46:52 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

I general... not my favorite, but there are a few exceptions I enjoy.
I like the pepper and spiciness, but there's an bitter flavor I don't like.

« Reply #201 on: July 09, 2014, 10:47:11 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

I generally do not, with a few exceptions.
What are notorious smokes with Corojo wrappers?  I seem to be a Maddy and Habby guy myself
Camacho and CLE for starters
I wouldn't say notorious.  Those are some of the better examples.

« Reply #202 on: July 09, 2014, 10:47:16 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

I generally do not, with a few exceptions.
Morning, Joe.

« Reply #203 on: July 09, 2014, 10:48:05 AM »

Howdy, humpers!
Howdy , Steve .
So did you end up having that D#4 the other night, Steve?
No,  a thunder storm came in rain and lighting , not wanting to get hit by lighting so I decided not to . but will try again tonight  .
The warden threw a flashlight at me once... It wasn't so bad.
Sounds like Steve was on a movie set, better fire the key grip

« Reply #204 on: July 09, 2014, 10:48:44 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
Now I know what I'm wearing to your house tomorrow
Now that you decided on what, the question will be where.
The answer is your couch
I'll have to break out the plastic sofa covers then it seems.

« Reply #205 on: July 09, 2014, 10:48:55 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

I generally do not, with a few exceptions.
What are notorious smokes with Corojo wrappers?  I seem to be a Maddy and Habby guy myself
Camacho and CLE for starters
I wouldn't say notorious.  Those are some of the better examples.
True but they invented the leaf
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #206 on: July 09, 2014, 10:49:20 AM »

Morning, all.  Had an Oliva Connie Reserve lonsdale with about years down time last night and it was great, much better than any I'd had previously.  Not sure if it was the size or the age but if they all end up tasting like that over time, I'd put it about the EPC NWC, Griffins, and Camacho Connie.  IMO.
Great size too...love lonsdales.  Morning Joe!

Meant to say 'two years' down time.  Morning, Shaun.  No boss the next three days, lookin' to head to the B&M later this morning for a bit.

« Reply #207 on: July 09, 2014, 10:49:30 AM »

Morning, all.  Had an Oliva Connie Reserve lonsdale with about years down time last night and it was great, much better than any I'd had previously.  Not sure if it was the size or the age but if they all end up tasting like that over time, I'd put it about the EPC NWC, Griffins, and Camacho Connie.  IMO.
Mornin', Joe.  Been craving a connie lately but keep forgetting to pack one in my portable.  May go with a Heisenberg today after work.

« Reply #208 on: July 09, 2014, 10:50:14 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

I generally do not, with a few exceptions.
What are notorious smokes with Corojo wrappers?  I seem to be a Maddy and Habby guy myself
Camacho and CLE for starters
Hmm...I smoked the CLE white and liked it, don't smoke camachos

« Reply #209 on: July 09, 2014, 10:51:18 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

I generally do not, with a few exceptions.
What are notorious smokes with Corojo wrappers?  I seem to be a Maddy and Habby guy myself
Camacho and CLE for starters
I wouldn't say notorious.  Those are some of the better examples.
Christian Eiroa is a devotee.