Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

C'mon Mark, you can do it. (TWSS)
She said that?  Damn high expectations, FML.

C'mon Mark, you can do it. (TWSS)
She said that?  Damn high expectations, FML.
Well done!

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.
Packing it in?  I'll let that one go.

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.
Sounds like you've had quite the busy holiday, but in a good way, with family stuff vs work stuff. You off work tomorrow?

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.
Packing it in?  I'll let that one go.
You disappoint. (TW... Nevermind)

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.
Sounds like you've had quite the busy holiday, but in a good way, with family stuff vs work stuff. You off work tomorrow?
I'm done with work for 2015. Family stuff has been fun. Enjoying acting like a tourist too. Looking forward to the Statue of Liberty on Saturday.

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.
Packing it in?  I'll let that one go.
You disappoint. (TW... Nevermind)
Yeah, that one is pretty much understood.

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.
Sounds like you've had quite the busy holiday, but in a good way, with family stuff vs work stuff. You off work tomorrow?
I'm done with work for 2015. Family stuff has been fun. Enjoying acting like a tourist too. Looking forward to the Statue of Liberty on Saturday.
Nice.  Have fun.  That's a nice thing the French gave us. And fries.

Where's f'n Oy?

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.
Sounds like you've had quite the busy holiday, but in a good way, with family stuff vs work stuff. You off work tomorrow?
I'm done with work for 2015. Family stuff has been fun. Enjoying acting like a tourist too. Looking forward to the Statue of Liberty on Saturday.
Nice.  Have fun.  That's a nice thing the French gave us. And fries.
And kissing, just sayin'.

18

Where's f'n Oy?
Probably icing his foot. Did you see that thing?

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.
Sounds like you've had quite the busy holiday, but in a good way, with family stuff vs work stuff. You off work tomorrow?
I'm done with work for 2015. Family stuff has been fun. Enjoying acting like a tourist too. Looking forward to the Statue of Liberty on Saturday.
Nice.  Have fun.  That's a nice thing the French gave us. And fries.
And kissing, just sayin'.
Of course, can't forget that, though when you're an old fart like me, it's possible.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19