Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.

Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.
Oh man that is a Sheesh deal there!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Outta here, Fellas. See yuz tomorrow.

Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.
Same here.  Same damned stupid meeting.  And then I've got #2 son's band concert after work.

Outta here, Fellas. See yuz tomorrow.
Later BS

Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.
Same here.  Same damned stupid meeting.  And then I've got #2 son's band concert after work.
That sux too!

Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.
Same here.  Same damned stupid meeting.  And then I've got #2 son's band concert after work.
That sux too!
Oh, the concert will be fine.  Just makes it a really long day, and no time for a cigar.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Later all,  got busier last 1/2 hr than rest of the day.  Diesel Uncut connie for the ride home.  have fun all!

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Lol, exactly. Wish we had one closer to our house.
Me Too!   I luv Moes, not even sure there is one in Austin but seems like I have seen one up Bean's way.
Got one a few blocks from my house, right on RT 46.  I think it is Moe Monday: $5.99 - any Burrito, Chips, & Salsa. Hello boys,  got in late at work, blood sugar way too low, couldn't understand why my wife kept asking me who the President was this morning... after a couple of glasses of OJ and some breakfast, I caught the 9:13 AM train.  Car is in the legion lot, but it is the wardens birthday today, she is out a Vestry meeting, so we can't go out.

Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I had a nice glase of Montepulciano Elixir yesterday.  Wife's Puerto Rican friend from work, came over with her husband yesterday. She made, and we had Ropa Viejo, arroz con moors, fried Yucca and a nice salad for dinner.

Later all,  got busier last 1/2 hr than rest of the day.  Diesel Uncut connie for the ride home.  have fun all!
Enjoy your smoke SS

Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I had a nice glase of Montepulciano Elixir yesterday.  Wife's Puerto Rican friend from work, came over with her husband yesterday. She made, and we had Ropa Viejo, arroz con moors, fried Yucca and a nice salad for dinner.
Sounds good

Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I had a nice glase of Montepulciano Elixir yesterday.  Wife's Puerto Rican friend from work, came over with her husband yesterday. She made, and we had Ropa Viejo, arroz con moors, fried Yucca and a nice salad for dinner.
Sounds good
it was excellent, almost as good as the Roast Pernil, with mojo.....  8)

good night guys...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16