Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Lol, exactly. Wish we had one closer to our house.

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Lol, exactly. Wish we had one closer to our house.
Me Too!   I luv Moes, not even sure there is one in Austin but seems like I have seen one up Bean's way.

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Joey Bag of Donuts with Beef on a Wheat Tortilla please.

That same douche is still winning LTG's cigars
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Joey Bag of Donuts with Beef on a Wheat Tortilla please.

I get the Homewrecker with about everything. Challenge the guy/gal rolling it. Thing can weigh more than a new born... lol

That same douche is still winning LTG's cigars
Gonna have to hunt him down, kick his ass, take my cigars back.

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Joey Bag of Donuts with Beef on a Wheat Tortilla please.

I get the Homewrecker with about everything. Challenge the guy/gal rolling it. Thing can weigh more than a new born... lol
Yeah, with everything on it that thing is a beast of a burrito for sure!

That same douche is still winning LTG's cigars
Gonna have to hunt him down, kick his ass, take my cigars back.
He has it coming!

That same douche is still winning LTG's cigars
Gonna have to hunt him down, kick his ass, take my cigars back.
Or bid higher, whichever is cheaper.

That same douche is still winning LTG's cigars
Gonna have to hunt him down, kick his ass, take my cigars back.
Or bid higher, whichever is cheaper.
I'm too lazy and cheap for either.

Hazzuh!

BackyardSmoker