I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.

...on the Chinese menu, I believe it's called flung dung

I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.

I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.

...on the Chinese menu, I believe it's called flung dung
Ha!

I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
C'mon, take one for the team.  This thing has Chipotle on the ropes.  The more cases we get, the closer we get to shutting down another commie organization.

I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
C'mon, take one for the team.  This thing has Chipotle on the ropes.  The more cases we get, the closer we get to shutting down another commie organization.
Plus I hear it's a great weight loss plan.

BBQ to go from the hotel.  FOOK Chipotle!

I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
C'mon, take one for the team.  This thing has Chipotle on the ropes.  The more cases we get, the closer we get to shutting down another commie organization.
Plus I hear it's a great weight loss plan.
Belay that.  I just got called by the White House.  It's produces greenhouse gases in excess of the Paris pact.  Chipotle is outlawed.  A representative from the EPA will be around with corn cobs this afternoon.  You have to provide your own lube.

I actually smoked a 6x60 gordo this weekend. Went out to wash my car and figured I'd try this thing, a Room 101 Black Scale from Atlantic, an NJDave gift. Very good cigar, made me take a lot longer to wash my car
Those are on the Beat The Clock at Atlantic 5/$22.50 and have been for quite a while so probably salesman's samples from Atlantic Dave. ;)

I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
C'mon, take one for the team.  This thing has Chipotle on the ropes.  The more cases we get, the closer we get to shutting down another commie organization.
Plus I hear it's a great weight loss plan.
Belay that.  I just got called by the White House.  It's produces greenhouse gases in excess of the Paris pact.  Chipotle is outlawed.  A representative from the EPA will be around with corn cobs this afternoon.  You have to provide your own lube.
Pack yo Raz azz with granulated charcoal.

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!

I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
C'mon, take one for the team.  This thing has Chipotle on the ropes.  The more cases we get, the closer we get to shutting down another commie organization.
Plus I hear it's a great weight loss plan.
Belay that.  I just got called by the White House.  It's produces greenhouse gases in excess of the Paris pact.  Chipotle is outlawed.  A representative from the EPA will be around with corn cobs this afternoon.  You have to provide your own lube.
Pack yo Raz azz with granulated charcoal.
Take a lots of lube to smooth up that trip.

Sunny and 71 degrees here, going home an hour or so early and enjoy a lovely cigar this afternoon.

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!

Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.