BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.

Sheffield Village looks to have the interest... if it was the Robusto Gordo box of Selection Oscuros. I do want to get a 5er at one point though.

Top 25 are rolling in now.

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.

Sheffield Village looks to have the interest... if it was the Robusto Gordo box of Selection Oscuros. I do want to get a 5er at one point though.
Yeah, that's who outbid me. More power to him.

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott.  Why does Tuesday get all the hate.  I'm pretty partial to telling Monday to GFY myself.
+1,000,000
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.

Sheffield Village looks to have the interest... if it was the Robusto Gordo box of Selection Oscuros. I do want to get a 5er at one point though.
Yeah, that's who outbid me. More power to him.

He's lookin to upgrade his smoke after that Brownies win... woot woot  ;)

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.

Sheffield Village looks to have the interest... if it was the Robusto Gordo box of Selection Oscuros. I do want to get a 5er at one point though.
Yeah, that's who outbid me. More power to him.

He's lookin to upgrade his smoke after that Brownies win... woot woot  ;)
I'll drink to that!

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I do and the customer service is the shits!  Never actually failed to receive anything usually just getting the wrong thing but pretty much have to call them probably  for that.

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
:o

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
Haha, you know it. This was a third party but trying to reconcile there just directs you back to Amazon and I don't see anyway to get in touch with them yet
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.

LALTS @ capable  ;D

Everything I've gotten comes UPS. They either left it at the incorrect address, or some of those package thieves runn oft with it. Police here are actually planting decoys with GPS trackers because it has gotten pretty out of hand. Tell them to re-ship... pronto!

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
EDIT: Late delivery, not late payment.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
The tracking says delivered?  If so, there has been a rash of people following delivery trucks and stealing packages from porches.