CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: 12/14/2015  (Read 24397 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 12/14/2015
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2015, 10:20:25 AM »

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.

Sheffield Village looks to have the interest... if it was the Robusto Gordo box of Selection Oscuros. I do want to get a 5er at one point though.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2015, 10:23:19 AM »

Top 25 are rolling in now.

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2015, 10:23:50 AM »

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.

Sheffield Village looks to have the interest... if it was the Robusto Gordo box of Selection Oscuros. I do want to get a 5er at one point though.
Yeah, that's who outbid me. More power to him.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2015, 10:24:48 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott.  Why does Tuesday get all the hate.  I'm pretty partial to telling Monday to GFY myself.
+1,000,000

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2015, 10:26:46 AM »

Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2015, 10:30:47 AM »

Morning BS

He's lookin to upgrade his smoke after that Brownies win... woot woot  ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2015, 10:32:14 AM »

Morning BS

He's lookin to upgrade his smoke after that Brownies win... woot woot  ;)
I'll drink to that!

sfish

« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2015, 10:32:20 AM »

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2015, 10:34:14 AM »

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I do and the customer service is the shits!  Never actually failed to receive anything usually just getting the wrong thing but pretty much have to call them probably  for that.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2015, 10:35:15 AM »

I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2015, 10:37:51 AM »

I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
:o

sfish

« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2015, 10:39:24 AM »

Haha, you know it. This was a third party but trying to reconcile there just directs you back to Amazon and I don't see anyway to get in touch with them yet

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2015, 10:41:09 AM »

LALTS @ capable  ;D

Everything I've gotten comes UPS. They either left it at the incorrect address, or some of those package thieves runn oft with it. Police here are actually planting decoys with GPS trackers because it has gotten pretty out of hand. Tell them to re-ship... pronto!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2015, 10:43:57 AM »

EDIT: Late delivery, not late payment.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2015, 10:45:40 AM »

The tracking says delivered?  If so, there has been a rash of people following delivery trucks and stealing packages from porches.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16