Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott.  Why does Tuesday get all the hate.  I'm pretty partial to telling Monday to GFY myself.
Monday sorta goes without saying. Besides, Dean defends it, so Tuesday is next up.
Ahh,  thanks for clearing that up!  Good morning Mark.
Yes, things are planned out in fine detail here at Uncle Tony's.

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott.  Why does Tuesday get all the hate.  I'm pretty partial to telling Monday to GFY myself.
Monday sorta goes without saying. Besides, Dean defends it, so Tuesday is next up.
Ahh,  thanks for clearing that up!  Good morning Mark.
Yes, things are planned out in fine detail here at Uncle Tony's.
???
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

@ Fish, I had a busy buying weekend but left you 2 boxes of 12 Honest Men.
How many more did you get? Use the 30% deal (after belly-aching about it)?  :D
Just 3 more,(4 total) I did not belly-ache about the deal just the lack of free shipping but on Saturday they had a couple of good items on the Mash and I combined those with 30% off on them too and FS.  Just a pain in the ass to manipulate everything around to make it work.
I agree it can be a pain but you have to admit, they have the best deals when it all works
Tres Reynos Coronas are a nice deal at CI and her whore Sister with CI being slightly better if Ogie's code works on them.
Running low on coronas, going to have to hit that one.  Thanks Enablin'Dave.
Nice offer on My Father Gift Set Samplers at CigarPage.biz and nice deal on Nica Rusticas at CI Weekend spotlight.
They have the Pudgey Monsters sampler up for $69 at the cigarpage.com now  along with other tat & surragate offerings

[...]
Lots of them gone pretty quick.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Never tried these (Pudgy Monster's) price good?  worth the cost?  thanks!

[...]
Bastards, great deal on the lancero's already sold out when it started.

Nice buy on those Curivari Buenaventrua's.

Never tried these (Pudgy Monster's) price good?  worth the cost?  thanks!
I think that price is pretty decent. I believe I got mine for about $65 or so, so that's not bad. Just had the Mummy on Saturday, I like 'em.

Never tried these (Pudgy Monster's) price good?  worth the cost?  thanks!
I think that price is pretty decent. I believe I got mine for about $65 or so, so that's not bad. Just had the Mummy on Saturday, I like 'em.
Agree on price but look over the vitolas as they are nice for some but rules them out for my liking.

Buy 2 get 3 free on small cans (100 ml) Xikar Butane at Cigar Biz.  (5 cans for $11 shipped)

They still have the MF gift sets on special.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Never tried these (Pudgy Monster's) price good?  worth the cost?  thanks!
I think that price is pretty decent. I believe I got mine for about $65 or so, so that's not bad. Just had the Mummy on Saturday, I like 'em.
Agree on price but look over the vitolas as they are nice for some but rules them out for my liking.
Thanks!  Not sure if I'll get them or not.  have them in the cart for now.

Never tried these (Pudgy Monster's) price good?  worth the cost?  thanks!
I think that price is pretty decent. I believe I got mine for about $65 or so, so that's not bad. Just had the Mummy on Saturday, I like 'em.
Agree on price but look over the vitolas as they are nice for some but rules them out for my liking.
Thanks!  Not sure if I'll get them or not.  have them in the cart for now.
They will yank them out of your cart or raise the price pretty quick so better decide.

Time for a sanity walk.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Time for a sanity walk.
I'd do that, but I might not come back.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.