Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Happy 100th Birthday to  Hoboken, NJ's own Frank Sinatra!

1915 - 1998

Photo from 1957
We were born in the same hospital... Roughly 57 years apart.  He even bought his first house in the same town I live in now, about 60 years earlier too.
Did he get the leaky oil tank option, too?
Different town.  That is not the house I'm currently living in.  And with any luck, I will have nothing more to do with that property in less than 10 days.
And I am guessing you can't sing worth a crap either

HoHoHo.
Santa Dean
place is mobbed to see Santa and get free toys.
some anonymous guy donated 26 bicycles!
That's cool. I like to hear stories like that.
+1
Warden and I went shopping this morning and bought a couple hundred $ worth of clothes and toys for a 2 year old and 4 year old in town that have absolutely nothing, not even a warm coat!  Office took them on a Police Christmas campaign and we have 40 people buying Christmas gifts and food for them so they will have at l great Christmas in their lives.
Our church did something similar. 160 families, by invitation through recommendations from local teachers and social workers to avoid the cheats. New coats, groceries, and six rooms full of new gifts they could "shop" while we entertained the kids. Then we gift-wrapped for them. And yes, I helped the team of translators, Tex. ;-)

[...]
No translation needed for ours :)

Yeah the cops gave us 3 names and the lady in charge (my boss) checked them out and this one was certainly in the deepest need.    We are wrapping all of them this week then someone is delivering them to their house on Christmas Eve.

[...]

Nice. Good on ya, Tex.

[...]

Wardens office delivers Meals on Wheels one day a week and they all bought stuff to make some nice gift bags to deliver with the meals this month.  I thought that was a good idea too.

Guess I better get ready to head to this Christmas Party.  Have a good evening and Buy Cigars!

Hope they have gone d door prizes!  iPads last year.

Afternoon CB
Hey seegar shopping Dave.  You gonna need a shipping container for a humi.
Hope so, can't have too many cigars when prices are that good.  Those 12 honest men were supposed to be a limited run so wanted to get them in the humi just in case.
With what I alreadyhave and  got bought I can smoke 1/month for the next 5 years.
Uh...you only have 60 cigars?  Is that a typo?
Just 60 of the 12 Honest Men.  You carrying your water wings with you Raz?

Guess I better get ready to head to this Christmas Party.  Have a good evening and Buy Cigars!

Hope they have gone d door prizes!  iPads last year.
Sheesh, you enabler you!

Afternoon CB
Hey seegar shopping Dave.  You gonna need a shipping container for a humi.
Hope so, can't have too many cigars when prices are that good.  Those 12 honest men were supposed to be a limited run so wanted to get them in the humi just in case.
With what I alreadyhave and  got bought I can smoke 1/month for the next 5 years.
Uh...you only have 60 cigars?  Is that a typo?
Just 60 of the 12 Honest Men.  You carrying your water wings with you Raz?
No need. Staying in today, Christmas shopping, making liqueurs, and planning gigs.

Evening men.  Had to hit the La Imperiosa Sampler and MF gift set.  F'n enabler, you know who you are.

Evening men.  Had to hit the La Imperiosa Sampler and MF gift set.  F'n enabler, you know who you are.
Evening Mark.

Evening men.  Had to hit the La Imperiosa Sampler and MF gift set.  F'n enabler, you know who you are.
Evening Mark.
Hey Mikey.  Got all your Christmas shopping done?
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Black Belt Buckle performed well. Excellent draw and burn.  The wrapper did not improve the original blend and may have muted it a bit.  I was surprised that they didn't do this with the sublimes vitola and I think it would have been a better choice.  If you like the Four Kicks and EPC broadleaf you'll like this too as there were no surprises.  Worth the $5 I paid.  Better than most EPC. Not as good as most CH.  First impressions based on one cigar.

Evening men.  Had to hit the La Imperiosa Sampler and MF gift set.  F'n enabler, you know who you are.
Evening Mark.
Hey Mikey.  Got all your Christmas shopping done?
About as much as we do anymore.  You get the red or blue gift set?

Black Belt Buckle performed well. Excellent draw and burn.  The wrapper did not improve the original blend and may have muted it a bit.  I was surprised that they didn't do this with the sublimes vitola and I think it would have been a better choice.  If you like the Four Kicks and EPC broadleaf you'll like this too as there were no surprises.  Worth the $5 I paid.  Better than most EPC. Not as good as most CH.  First impressions based on one cigar.
Thanks Ogie.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12