Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Never let that meter interfere with life!

Morning CG
Good mornin Tex - watched a LOT of gun videos last night.  I think the Glock 19 will be my first gun, but I already have ideas for others to have ;)
Hah, not a bad choice.  There is an outstanding deal this morning on a S&W MP 9 Compact but will sell out quick.
Yep, thank you again for that heads up.  There's one less in stock now.

Got to give the lawn its final 2015 mowing today.
Sorry, that did not register at all on my giveashit meter.
And I can understand that but you must need to do that too ;D

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Never let that meter interfere with life!

Morning CG
Good mornin Tex - watched a LOT of gun videos last night.  I think the Glock 19 will be my first gun, but I already have ideas for others to have ;)
Hah, not a bad choice.  There is an outstanding deal this morning on a S&W MP 9 Compact but will sell out quick.
I also need to get my CC(is that how you abbreviate it?) - some nice places locally that offer classes, so I will probably do one of those in January.  Should I get the gun first...

Got to give the lawn its final 2015 mowing today.
Sorry, that did not register at all on my giveashit meter.
And I can understand that but you must need to do that too ;D
Yeah, it could use it, but was hoping the warden will take care of it. It's happened.

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Never let that meter interfere with life!

Morning CG
Good mornin Tex - watched a LOT of gun videos last night.  I think the Glock 19 will be my first gun, but I already have ideas for others to have ;)
Hah, not a bad choice.  There is an outstanding deal this morning on a S&W MP 9 Compact but will sell out quick.
I also need to get my CC(is that how you abbreviate it?) - some nice places locally that offer classes, so I will probably do one of those in January.  Should I get the gun first...
Don't know about ND but most places require a proficiency test and that is much easier with a gun you are familiar with but many instructors offer loners.  Usually have to bring or purchase ammo too, used to be 50 rounds here.  Just basic FMj range ammo.

Depends on state as to abbreviation, here I think it is CHL and in some places it is CCL but varies

Got to give the lawn its final 2015 mowing today.
Sorry, that did not register at all on my giveashit meter.
And I can understand that but you must need to do that too ;D
Yeah, it could use it, but was hoping the warden will take care of it. It's happened.
Lucky You!  Actually the warden would do it but I have a steep hillside and she can't manage the mower on it.

Morning men. @TxDave, if you're lurkin', replied.
Fell back to sleep then had to get the warden off and take care of refuse before they pick up.
Replies sent
Had to get the warden off?  DeanDave?
Now Bean, off to work ::)
I know, it was just dangling out there, couldn't resist (TWSS)
Good thing is getting called Dean is a badge of honor for any hetero male and I appreciate that!
Double check the back of that badge. It comes with a number for the chlamydia prevention hotline, just in case.

C Page has a true sweep the kitchen today with everything from knives to humidors and even a few cigars.  Lots of turds but a few pretty nice smokes buried in there.

Morning men. @TxDave, if you're lurkin', replied.
Fell back to sleep then had to get the warden off and take care of refuse before they pick up.
Replies sent
Had to get the warden off?  DeanDave?
Now Bean, off to work ::)
I know, it was just dangling out there, couldn't resist (TWSS)
Good thing is getting called Dean is a badge of honor for any hetero male and I appreciate that!
Double check the back of that badge. It comes with a number for the chlamydia prevention hotline, just in case.
Uh Oh, wish you had told me that last week :o

[...]

Yeah, don't do the range test with a compact or subcompact which is new to you.  The loaners are typically full size and easier to shoot straight.

Morning men. @TxDave, if you're lurkin', replied.
Fell back to sleep then had to get the warden off and take care of refuse before they pick up.
Replies sent
Had to get the warden off?  DeanDave?
Now Bean, off to work ::)
I know, it was just dangling out there, couldn't resist (TWSS)
Good thing is getting called Dean is a badge of honor for any hetero male and I appreciate that!
Double check the back of that badge. It comes with a number for the chlamydia prevention hotline, just in case.
Not to mention the chore list, which is listed as a web link, since the badge would be the size of a dinner plate if printed to include that schitt.

[...]

Looks like a CWL in ND and there is a range proficiency test.  Also you have a class 1 and class 2 license, a little more work but you definitely want a class 1.  That allows full reciprocity so you can carry legally in all states that offer reciprocity.

Here is your range proficiency test requiremen.

http://www.ag.nd.gov/BCI/CW/GeneralInfo/Class1ProficiencyTest.pdf

Time to walk the dogs

[...]

We have like a 4part qualifier: written test, gun proficiency, shooting exam, and then all the other registration stuff(fingerprints and picture)

Quiet Market Opening Today

DOW.     -31