Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Well, you're practically in The Alaskan rainforest... Afternoon, Bret
And they can see Russia from their back porch.

Probably a lot easier now that the land bridge is back.  ;)
won't be back long with all this warm weather...  Back from lunch.  Salesman took us to Iron Hill Brewery, had a great burger and mushroom soup, but boss won't let us drink at lunch, so couldn't try anything.

At least you got some good food. Next time tell the sales guy the strip club has a nice lunch buffet. lol
between wardens(6 years on, 6 years off for good behavior, and 21 years on), Shakers lounge on RT 17, used to have a great lunch special, was fond of the steak salad.  have not been there in at least 21 years. In New Jersey, if they served alcohol, the ladies had to remain somewhat covered...ABC rules.  At juice bars or BYOB's (private clubs),
they could wear heels and a smile.

EVERYBODY MUST BE OUT EITHER SMOKING OR IN A MEETING,
sorry about the caps lock, I wasn't shouting.  take care guys.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Nudie bar lull...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Well, you're practically in The Alaskan rainforest... Afternoon, Bret
And they can see Russia from their back porch.

Probably a lot easier now that the land bridge is back.  ;)
won't be back long with all this warm weather...  Back from lunch.  Salesman took us to Iron Hill Brewery, had a great burger and mushroom soup, but boss won't let us drink at lunch, so couldn't try anything.

At least you got some good food. Next time tell the sales guy the strip club has a nice lunch buffet. lol
And do it on the boss's day off
All good ideas and will take them under advisement...  except the strip clubs around Wilmington, DE....Wellll....
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

EVERYBODY MUST BE OUT EITHER SMOKING OR IN A MEETING,
sorry about the caps lock, I wasn't shouting.  take care guys.
WHAT?  IT'S TOO NOISY IN HERE, WHAT WITH ALL THE SHOUTING.  thanks, you too Flip!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Mid-afternoon lull...
Must be, I just took a nice walk.  73 degrees here and a beautiful day.
Sounds Good.  have anything burning?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Alcohol rule here is determined by the counties. So, if you live in a county that has alcohol but not full nudity, you just have to get over the line in one direction or another and you'll be seeing all the hidden bits. haha
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

EVERYBODY MUST BE OUT EITHER SMOKING OR IN A MEETING,
sorry about the caps lock, I wasn't shouting.  take care guys.

SEE YA, FLIP!!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

EVERYBODY MUST BE OUT EITHER SMOKING OR IN A MEETING,
sorry about the caps lock, I wasn't shouting.  take care guys.
WHAT?  IT'S TOO NOISY IN HERE, WHAT WITH ALL THE SHOUTING.  thanks, you too Flip!

WHAT!?!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Well, you're practically in The Alaskan rainforest... Afternoon, Bret
And they can see Russia from their back porch.

Probably a lot easier now that the land bridge is back.  ;)
won't be back long with all this warm weather...  Back from lunch.  Salesman took us to Iron Hill Brewery, had a great burger and mushroom soup, but boss won't let us drink at lunch, so couldn't try anything.

At least you got some good food. Next time tell the sales guy the strip club has a nice lunch buffet. lol
And do it on the boss's day off
All good ideas and will take them under advisement...  except the strip clubs around Wilmington, DE....Wellll....

Magic Mike's? Wait. Thought you meant. I thought you said... forget I mentioned anything. =P
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Oh, BTW, smoked the box press toro Padron Maddie on Sunday.  it was a s good as I remembered the original ones I smoked.  I guess they were naturals.  the one I had started a little anemic, but picked up some flavor about an inch in.  there was a bit of sweetness, more of a hint than actual taste.  good to the nub though.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Well, you're practically in The Alaskan rainforest... Afternoon, Bret
And they can see Russia from their back porch.

Probably a lot easier now that the land bridge is back.  ;)
won't be back long with all this warm weather...  Back from lunch.  Salesman took us to Iron Hill Brewery, had a great burger and mushroom soup, but boss won't let us drink at lunch, so couldn't try anything.

At least you got some good food. Next time tell the sales guy the strip club has a nice lunch buffet. lol
And do it on the boss's day off
All good ideas and will take them under advisement...  except the strip clubs around Wilmington, DE....Wellll....

Magic Mike's? Wait. Thought you meant. I thought you said... forget I mentioned anything. =P
You thinking again?

Mid-afternoon lull...
Must be, I just took a nice walk.  73 degrees here and a beautiful day.
Sounds Good.  have anything burning?
Not yet but on the way home in about 5 minutes so will before too long.

EVERYBODY MUST BE OUT EITHER SMOKING OR IN A MEETING,
sorry about the caps lock, I wasn't shouting.  take care guys.

SEE YA, FLIP!!
BYE FLIP

Markets Closed

DOW   -162