I have to go look at something on the way out, see you guys tomorrow
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I have to go look at something on the way out, see you guys tomorrow

Later, Scott... don't let her catch you staring.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

13

wait, that's not it

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Nice deal on the JH 12 Honest Men with that code - $86.39
I sure wish someone had tried one and could chime in
I would like to try one myself, damn.

Well, take one out of the damn box later and light the thing. Sheesh
I am off tomorrow and the weather looks outstanding so I might just pull one out an light it while II report on it right here.

I have to go look at something on the way out, see you guys tomorrow
Later Fish

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.
Afternoon here but good morning anyway.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Well, you're practically in The Alaskan rainforest... Afternoon, Bret

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Well, you're practically in The Alaskan rainforest... Afternoon, Bret
And they can see Russia from their back porch.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Well, you're practically in The Alaskan rainforest... Afternoon, Bret
And they can see Russia from their back porch.

Probably a lot easier now that the land bridge is back.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mid-afternoon lull...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Well, you're practically in The Alaskan rainforest... Afternoon, Bret
And they can see Russia from their back porch.

Probably a lot easier now that the land bridge is back.  ;)
won't be back long with all this warm weather...  Back from lunch.  Salesman took us to Iron Hill Brewery, had a great burger and mushroom soup, but boss won't let us drink at lunch, so couldn't try anything.

Mid-afternoon lull...
Must be, I just took a nice walk.  73 degrees here and a beautiful day.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Well, you're practically in The Alaskan rainforest... Afternoon, Bret
And they can see Russia from their back porch.

Probably a lot easier now that the land bridge is back.  ;)
won't be back long with all this warm weather...  Back from lunch.  Salesman took us to Iron Hill Brewery, had a great burger and mushroom soup, but boss won't let us drink at lunch, so couldn't try anything.

At least you got some good food. Next time tell the sales guy the strip club has a nice lunch buffet. lol

Mother Nature is trying to wash us away up here. Morning, muchachos. Yeah, yeah, I know...not morning for y'all.

Well, you're practically in The Alaskan rainforest... Afternoon, Bret
And they can see Russia from their back porch.

Probably a lot easier now that the land bridge is back.  ;)
won't be back long with all this warm weather...  Back from lunch.  Salesman took us to Iron Hill Brewery, had a great burger and mushroom soup, but boss won't let us drink at lunch, so couldn't try anything.

At least you got some good food. Next time tell the sales guy the strip club has a nice lunch buffet. lol
And do it on the boss's day off