Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Baylor looks like a high school team

Looks like the Texas team that played Oklahoma.  Where were they the rest of the year?

Not going to be a twenty page day today.
Mot just another lull?
Yea, a weekend lull.

Oscar-nominated actor Robert Loggia, who was known for gravelly voiced gangsters from "Scarface" to "The Sopranos" but who was most endearing as Tom Hanks' kid-at-heart toy-company boss in "Big," has died. He was 85.

Loggia's wife Aubrey Loggia said he died Friday at his home in Los Angeles after a five year battle with Alzheimer's. "His poor body gave up," she said. "He loved being an actor and he loved his life."

Baylor looks like a high school team
Looks like the Texas team that played Oklahoma.  Where were they the rest of the year?
And they have 5 defensive starters out injured.

Baylor might fire the coach if this chit keeps up.

Baylor might fire the coach if this chit keeps up.
How much can you expect with a fifth string QB?

Baylor might fire the coach if this chit keeps up.
How much can you expect with a fifth string QB?
Hell Texas does not even have a first string quarterback!  They just pick somebody off the bench every week.

Oscar-nominated actor Robert Loggia, who was known for gravelly voiced gangsters from "Scarface" to "The Sopranos" but who was most endearing as Tom Hanks' kid-at-heart toy-company boss in "Big," has died. He was 85.

Loggia's wife Aubrey Loggia said he died Friday at his home in Los Angeles after a five year battle with Alzheimer's. "His poor body gave up," she said. "He loved being an actor and he loved his life."
Horrible disease.  Hope the first 80 were good.

Oscar-nominated actor Robert Loggia, who was known for gravelly voiced gangsters from "Scarface" to "The Sopranos" but who was most endearing as Tom Hanks' kid-at-heart toy-company boss in "Big," has died. He was 85.

Loggia's wife Aubrey Loggia said he died Friday at his home in Los Angeles after a five year battle with Alzheimer's. "His poor body gave up," she said. "He loved being an actor and he loved his life."
Horrible disease.  Hope the first 80 were good.
One of the worst for sure.

Oscar-nominated actor Robert Loggia, who was known for gravelly voiced gangsters from "Scarface" to "The Sopranos" but who was most endearing as Tom Hanks' kid-at-heart toy-company boss in "Big," has died. He was 85.

Loggia's wife Aubrey Loggia said he died Friday at his home in Los Angeles after a five year battle with Alzheimer's. "His poor body gave up," she said. "He loved being an actor and he loved his life."
Horrible disease.  Hope the first 80 were good.
One of the worst for sure.
My mom has it pretty bad.  I call the home regularly just to hear her voice but she has no idea who I am.

Oscar-nominated actor Robert Loggia, who was known for gravelly voiced gangsters from "Scarface" to "The Sopranos" but who was most endearing as Tom Hanks' kid-at-heart toy-company boss in "Big," has died. He was 85.

Loggia's wife Aubrey Loggia said he died Friday at his home in Los Angeles after a five year battle with Alzheimer's. "His poor body gave up," she said. "He loved being an actor and he loved his life."
Horrible disease.  Hope the first 80 were good.
One of the worst for sure.
My mom has it pretty bad.  I call the home regularly just to hear her voice but she has no idea who I am.
That is most unfortunate for sure.

Oscar-nominated actor Robert Loggia, who was known for gravelly voiced gangsters from "Scarface" to "The Sopranos" but who was most endearing as Tom Hanks' kid-at-heart toy-company boss in "Big," has died. He was 85.

Loggia's wife Aubrey Loggia said he died Friday at his home in Los Angeles after a five year battle with Alzheimer's. "His poor body gave up," she said. "He loved being an actor and he loved his life."
Horrible disease.  Hope the first 80 were good.
One of the worst for sure.
My mom has it pretty bad.  I call the home regularly just to hear her voice but she has no idea who I am.
That is most unfortunate for sure.
Her parents suffered from it also.  It might wind up being my fate too if medical science can't figure it out.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Dog walkin wth a Curivari Praline

About as warm as it is going to get here think I will go out and smoke something.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8