still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.

I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D
Oh, I will, just a question of when.  most of bothe of them are headed home with me for the home humi.  these are too good to smoke on the way to jobsites.

Agree'd. I really enjoy the Padron 64's. Let us know how the maddy is.
IMHO All Padron 64's are Outstanding if you like Maduro cigars which I do.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Think my edit threw off Sammy's post. haha
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Think my edit threw off Sammy's post. haha
LOL, I thought i'd done the noob thing with putting the line in the quoted section.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.

I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D
Oh, I will, just a question of when.  most of bothe of them are headed home with me for the home humi.  these are too good to smoke on the way to jobsites.

Agree'd. I really enjoy the Padron 64's. Let us know how the maddy is.
IMHO All Padron 64's are Outstanding if you like Maduro cigars which I do.

I've only had the naturals. Been trying a lot more maddys this year. Can be hit or miss for my tastes, but I'm sure the 64 is good... That is a solid smoke.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.

I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D
Oh, I will, just a question of when.  most of bothe of them are headed home with me for the home humi.  these are too good to smoke on the way to jobsites.

Agree'd. I really enjoy the Padron 64's. Let us know how the maddy is.
IMHO All Padron 64's are Outstanding if you like Maduro cigars which I do.
oh, is the 1964 a maduro cigar only?  i've only had one or two since they rarely if ever go on sale and are priced way above where i'd buy.  wouldn't have these if they weren't a freebe on a $50.00 order.

still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.

I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D
Oh, I will, just a question of when.  most of bothe of them are headed home with me for the home humi.  these are too good to smoke on the way to jobsites.

Agree'd. I really enjoy the Padron 64's. Let us know how the maddy is.
IMHO All Padron 64's are Outstanding if you like Maduro cigars which I do.
oh, is the 1964 a maduro cigar only?  i've never had one since they rarely if ever go on sale and are priced way above where i'd buy.  wouldn't have these if they weren't a freebe on a $50.00 order.
They come natural & Maduro

ever been to Puerto Rico?  Warden & I are planning to get away this winter and I suggested Puerto Rico on a whim, but really don't know a thing about it.  Been to a few Carribean islands, and basically they all have palm trees, sand and ocean so i'm guessing PR is the same animal.
Been a while and a work trip but would not be near the top of my list of Caribbean get-a-ways.
Agreed.  Been 30 yrs since I vacationed there, so my frame of reference is shot.  I doubt it's gotten better, though. The Commonwealth is in very shaky financial straits.  Not unlike the US itself, but PR can't print their own money.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Well, Folks. Had to stay longer in the hellhole than I wanted, but calling it a day RIGHT NOW!

On with the weekend. Ya'll enjoy it!

ever been to Puerto Rico?  Warden & I are planning to get away this winter and I suggested Puerto Rico on a whim, but really don't know a thing about it.  Been to a few Carribean islands, and basically they all have palm trees, sand and ocean so i'm guessing PR is the same animal.
Been a while and a work trip but would not be near the top of my list of Caribbean get-a-ways.
Yeah,  doesn't seem to be a real getaway place for the resort crowd as far as online stuff is concerned.
Some of the resorts themselves are ok but outside of them it is a very dirty place, they mostly don't speak English, crime is very high in San Juan itself and the Goverment is bankrupt but they do have some excellent local foods there and fishing is pretty good.
+1 on all counts (sorry, replied to his original query before reading yours)

still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.

I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D
Oh, I will, just a question of when.  most of bothe of them are headed home with me for the home humi.  these are too good to smoke on the way to jobsites.

Agree'd. I really enjoy the Padron 64's. Let us know how the maddy is.
IMHO All Padron 64's are Outstanding if you like Maduro cigars which I do.

I've only had the naturals. Been trying a lot more maddys this year. Can be hit or miss for my tastes, but I'm sure the 64 is good... That is a solid smoke.
If they were about $4-5 each probably be about all I smoked but as they are usually about $15+ each I only smoke about 5-6 a year.

still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.
I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D
Oh, I will, just a question of when.  most of bothe of them are headed home with me for the home humi.  these are too good to smoke on the way to jobsites.
Agree'd. I really enjoy the Padron 64's. Let us know how the maddy is.
IMHO All Padron 64's are Outstanding if you like Maduro cigars which I do.
oh, is the 1964 a maduro cigar only?  i've never had one since they rarely if ever go on sale and are priced way above where i'd buy.  wouldn't have these if they weren't a freebe on a $50.00 order.
They come natural & Maduro
TWSS

ever been to Puerto Rico?  Warden & I are planning to get away this winter and I suggested Puerto Rico on a whim, but really don't know a thing about it.  Been to a few Carribean islands, and basically they all have palm trees, sand and ocean so i'm guessing PR is the same animal.
Been a while and a work trip but would not be near the top of my list of Caribbean get-a-ways.
Yeah,  doesn't seem to be a real getaway place for the resort crowd as far as online stuff is concerned.
Some of the resorts themselves are ok but outside of them it is a very dirty place, they mostly don't speak English, crime is very high in San Juan itself and the Goverment is bankrupt but they do have some excellent local foods there and fishing is pretty good.
+1 on all counts (sorry, replied to his original query before reading yours)
Only about 10 years for me but it is far worse now according to folks I know that have to go there occasionly for work. U. S. Government prints money for them no problem, just bailed them out from bond default in the last few weeks.

still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.
I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D
Oh, I will, just a question of when.  most of bothe of them are headed home with me for the home humi.  these are too good to smoke on the way to jobsites.
Agree'd. I really enjoy the Padron 64's. Let us know how the maddy is.
IMHO All Padron 64's are Outstanding if you like Maduro cigars which I do.
oh, is the 1964 a maduro cigar only?  i've never had one since they rarely if ever go on sale and are priced way above where i'd buy.  wouldn't have these if they weren't a freebe on a $50.00 order.
They come natural & Maduro
TWSS
I believe S would be referring to cum not come

First time I saw one of the San Cristobal Papagayo XXL, they were huge now pretty much an everyday thing.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

later gator