ss2

  • Summertime!!

yeah,  chores here and back brakes on my car.  actually, glad we're discussing this, i have to stop on the way home and get the shoes.

yeah,  chores here and back brakes on my car.  actually, glad we're discussing this, i have to stop on the way home and get the shoes.
Need to get some new disk pads on the front of my truck
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ever been to Puerto Rico?  Warden & I are planning to get away this winter and I suggested Puerto Rico on a whim, but really don't know a thing about it.  Been to a few Carribean islands, and basically they all have palm trees, sand and ocean so i'm guessing PR is the same animal.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Atlantic VIP for 20 Robusto of San Lotano Habano is $85.95....Scorching is $78.79.  Impressive.

Indeed, but confusing when the PDR's come up for $108 24/box... not even any of Scotty's bands on them... sheesh
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.

I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D

ever been to Puerto Rico?  Warden & I are planning to get away this winter and I suggested Puerto Rico on a whim, but really don't know a thing about it.  Been to a few Carribean islands, and basically they all have palm trees, sand and ocean so i'm guessing PR is the same animal.
Been a while and a work trip but would not be near the top of my list of Caribbean get-a-ways.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.

I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D
Oh, I will, just a question of when.  most of bothe of them are headed home with me for the home humi.  these are too good to smoke on the way to jobsites.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

yeah,  chores here and back brakes on my car.  actually, glad we're discussing this, i have to stop on the way home and get the shoes.

Make sure to see if you need the caliper tool. Most of those rear discs have the screw-in piston because of the parking brake... .02

Most part stores will let you rent it for free. pay/refund
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ever been to Puerto Rico?  Warden & I are planning to get away this winter and I suggested Puerto Rico on a whim, but really don't know a thing about it.  Been to a few Carribean islands, and basically they all have palm trees, sand and ocean so i'm guessing PR is the same animal.
Been a while and a work trip but would not be near the top of my list of Caribbean get-a-ways.
Yeah,  doesn't seem to be a real getaway place for the resort crowd as far as online stuff is concerned.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.

I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D
Oh, I will, just a question of when.  most of bothe of them are headed home with me for the home humi.  these are too good to smoke on the way to jobsites.

Agree'd. I really enjoy the Padron 64's. Let us know how the maddy is. I think that's what you got?!?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

yeah,  chores here and back brakes on my car.  actually, glad we're discussing this, i have to stop on the way home and get the shoes.

Make sure to see if you need the caliper tool. Most of those rear discs have the screw-in piston because of the parking brake... .02

Most part stores will let you rent it for free. pay/refund
Thanks!  would have never thought to ask about that.  Parts Plus does have a rent/refund thing with specific tools.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

still have to do something with the Oliva sampler and Padron sampler I got a few days ago.

I'd smoke 'em if I were you. Just sayin'  ;D
Oh, I will, just a question of when.  most of bothe of them are headed home with me for the home humi.  these are too good to smoke on the way to jobsites.

Agree'd. I really enjoy the Padron 64's. Let us know how the maddy is.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Burner #43 - La Boheme Poeta (5.7"x54) - Box of 24 ~ $168.03

Not familiar with these...

ever been to Puerto Rico?  Warden & I are planning to get away this winter and I suggested Puerto Rico on a whim, but really don't know a thing about it.  Been to a few Carribean islands, and basically they all have palm trees, sand and ocean so i'm guessing PR is the same animal.
Been a while and a work trip but would not be near the top of my list of Caribbean get-a-ways.
Yeah,  doesn't seem to be a real getaway place for the resort crowd as far as online stuff is concerned.
Some of the resorts themselves are ok but outside of them it is a very dirty place, they mostly don't speak English, crime is very high in San Juan itself and the Goverment is bankrupt but they do have some excellent local foods there and fishing is pretty good.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

yeah,  chores here and back brakes on my car.  actually, glad we're discussing this, i have to stop on the way home and get the shoes.

Make sure to see if you need the caliper tool. Most of those rear discs have the screw-in piston because of the parking brake... .02

Most part stores will let you rent it for free. pay/refund
Thanks!  would have never thought to ask about that.  Parts Plus does have a rent/refund thing with specific tools.

Makes life a little easier. I ended up buying one after a few brake jobs.