Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Happy humpbay
Hey there OyDave
No GFY?  Who hacked into Scott's account...  ;)
lol I'm sure he's savings the image
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Have a good one, morning workout and working,2nd shift the rest of the week. Smoke one for me.

Morning, muchachos. Getting back to normal after the flight to Tucson and the long drive home. I expect work to suck today.

Morning, muchachos. Getting back to normal after the flight to Tucson and the long drive home. I expect work to suck today.
I expect work to suck everyday!

Glad you made it home Raxmundos.

Morning, muchachos. Getting back to normal after the flight to Tucson and the long drive home. I expect work to suck today.
I expect work to suck everyday!

Glad you made it home Raxmundos.
Well, after two days off, it'll suck worse. Plus, I'm back in the People's Soviet Republic of Washington.

But I came home with enough whiskey to last at least the winter and maybe longer without paying the state usury here.

Morning, muchachos. Getting back to normal after the flight to Tucson and the long drive home. I expect work to suck today.
I expect work to suck everyday!

Glad you made it home Raxmundos.
Lol, I was just gonna say the same thing. When has worked ever not sucked?

Morning, muchachos. Getting back to normal after the flight to Tucson and the long drive home. I expect work to suck today.
I expect work to suck everyday!

Glad you made it home Raxmundos.
Well, after two days off, it'll suck worse. Plus, I'm back in the People's Soviet Republic of Washington.

But I came home with enough whiskey to last at least the winter and maybe longer without paying the state usury here.
In Soviet Washington, works sucks you. Wait, I don't think that's right...

Morning, muchachos. Getting back to normal after the flight to Tucson and the long drive home. I expect work to suck today.
I expect work to suck everyday!

Glad you made it home Raxmundos.
Well, after two days off, it'll suck worse. Plus, I'm back in the People's Soviet Republic of Washington.

But I came home with enough whiskey to last at least the winter and maybe longer without paying the state usury here.
In Soviet Washington, works sucks you. Wait, I don't think that's right...
Only off by one letter...

Austin Davis named our starter for Sunday. Manziel is, apparently, still in time out.

Austin Davis named our starter for Sunday. Manziel is, apparently, still in time out.
I'll add you to my prayers list

Austin Davis named our starter for Sunday. Manziel is, apparently, still in time out.
I'll add you to my prayers list
He played well on Monday night, other than his dumbass slide inbounds at the end. First time I've ever heard 50k people shout "NO!" at the same time.

Austin Davis named our starter for Sunday. Manziel is, apparently, still in time out.
Needs his bare ass beat on the 50 yard line at home.  Apparently, nothing else gets through to the little prick.

Austin Davis named our starter for Sunday. Manziel is, apparently, still in time out.
Needs his bare ass beat on the 50 yard line at home.  Apparently, nothing else gets through to the little prick.
I'm quite certain there's a cap reason why they haven't cut him. They obviously don't want him on the team anymore. If they did, they'd have given him the start this week and the rest of the way to see what they've got with him. He'll be gone before next year. Probably the coach and GM, too.

Austin Davis named our starter for Sunday. Manziel is, apparently, still in time out.
Needs his bare ass beat on the 50 yard line at home.  Apparently, nothing else gets through to the little prick.
I'm quite certain there's a cap reason why they haven't cut him. They obviously don't want him on the team anymore. If they did, they'd have given him the start this week and the rest of the way to see what they've got with him. He'll be gone before next year. Probably the coach and GM, too.
Well, they'd given him the start for the rest of the season, and then he went out partying, video showed up, and he lied about it.  Now he's benched.  Boy just doesn't get it.  You have to y'know, actually get a position in the NFL before you can get away with fucking up.

Austin Davis named our starter for Sunday. Manziel is, apparently, still in time out.
Needs his bare ass beat on the 50 yard line at home.  Apparently, nothing else gets through to the little prick.
I'm quite certain there's a cap reason why they haven't cut him. They obviously don't want him on the team anymore. If they did, they'd have given him the start this week and the rest of the way to see what they've got with him. He'll be gone before next year. Probably the coach and GM, too.
Well, they'd given him the start for the rest of the season, and then he went out partying, video showed up, and he lied about it.  Now he's benched.  Boy just doesn't get it.  You have to y'know, actually get a position in the NFL before you can get away with fucking up.
Right? The lying was the final straw. He'd still be starting, I think, if he had come clean.