CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: 12/2/2015  (Read 16274 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 12/2/2015
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2015, 10:19:16 AM »

Happy humpbay
Hey there OyDave
No GFY?  Who hacked into Scott's account...  ;)
lol I'm sure he's savings the image

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2015, 10:20:42 AM »

Have a good one, morning workout and working,2nd shift the rest of the week. Smoke one for me.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2015, 10:35:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Getting back to normal after the flight to Tucson and the long drive home. I expect work to suck today.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2015, 10:36:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Getting back to normal after the flight to Tucson and the long drive home. I expect work to suck today.
I expect work to suck everyday!

Glad you made it home Raxmundos.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2015, 10:40:02 AM »

Well, after two days off, it'll suck worse. Plus, I'm back in the People's Soviet Republic of Washington.

But I came home with enough whiskey to last at least the winter and maybe longer without paying the state usury here.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2015, 10:40:07 AM »

Lol, I was just gonna say the same thing. When has worked ever not sucked?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2015, 10:41:18 AM »

Well, after two days off, it'll suck worse. Plus, I'm back in the People's Soviet Republic of Washington.

But I came home with enough whiskey to last at least the winter and maybe longer without paying the state usury here.
In Soviet Washington, works sucks you. Wait, I don't think that's right...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2015, 10:43:24 AM »

In Soviet Washington, works sucks you. Wait, I don't think that's right...
Only off by one letter...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2015, 11:05:07 AM »

Austin Davis named our starter for Sunday. Manziel is, apparently, still in time out.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2015, 11:50:30 AM »

Austin Davis named our starter for Sunday. Manziel is, apparently, still in time out.
I'll add you to my prayers list

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2015, 12:13:17 PM »

I'll add you to my prayers list
He played well on Monday night, other than his dumbass slide inbounds at the end. First time I've ever heard 50k people shout "NO!" at the same time.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2015, 12:28:28 PM »

Needs his bare ass beat on the 50 yard line at home.  Apparently, nothing else gets through to the little prick.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2015, 12:31:53 PM »

Needs his bare ass beat on the 50 yard line at home.  Apparently, nothing else gets through to the little prick.
I'm quite certain there's a cap reason why they haven't cut him. They obviously don't want him on the team anymore. If they did, they'd have given him the start this week and the rest of the way to see what they've got with him. He'll be gone before next year. Probably the coach and GM, too.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2015, 12:38:53 PM »

I'm quite certain there's a cap reason why they haven't cut him. They obviously don't want him on the team anymore. If they did, they'd have given him the start this week and the rest of the way to see what they've got with him. He'll be gone before next year. Probably the coach and GM, too.
Well, they'd given him the start for the rest of the season, and then he went out partying, video showed up, and he lied about it.  Now he's benched.  Boy just doesn't get it.  You have to y'know, actually get a position in the NFL before you can get away with fucking up.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2015, 01:03:45 PM »

Well, they'd given him the start for the rest of the season, and then he went out partying, video showed up, and he lied about it.  Now he's benched.  Boy just doesn't get it.  You have to y'know, actually get a position in the NFL before you can get away with fucking up.
Right? The lying was the final straw. He'd still be starting, I think, if he had come clean.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11