Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Hazzuh!
Have a Great Day Birthday Boy!  enjoy

Had the cops chasing one around with their guns out across the street.  Got him cuffed up and in the cruiser now.

Hazzuh!
Huzzah to the Birthday Boy on this day of his birth!

Had the cops chasing one around with their guns out across the street.  Got him cuffed up and in the cruiser now.
Chasing one what?  A Commie?

Had the cops chasing one around with their guns out across the street.  Got him cuffed up and in the cruiser now.
Chasing one what?  A Commie?
An immigrant from south of the border, no idea what he did but they are still looking around in the bushes for something

Had the cops chasing one around with their guns out across the street.  Got him cuffed up and in the cruiser now.
Chasing one what?  A Commie?
An immigrant from south of the border, no idea what he did but they are still looking around in the bushes for something
Tex, you get to have all the fun.

Had the cops chasing one around with their guns out across the street.  Got him cuffed up and in the cruiser now.
Chasing one what?  A Commie?
An immigrant from south of the border, no idea what he did but they are still looking around in the bushes for something
Tex, you get to have all the fun.
Oh yeah, it was an armed robbery in the parking lot across the street.

Had the cops chasing one around with their guns out across the street.  Got him cuffed up and in the cruiser now.
Chasing one what?  A Commie?
An immigrant from south of the border, no idea what he did but they are still looking around in the bushes for something
Tex, you get to have all the fun.
Oh yeah, it was an armed robbery in the parking lot across the street.
You are in a gun-free building and have gun-free signs in your parking lot, right?  You're safe.

Had the cops chasing one around with their guns out across the street.  Got him cuffed up and in the cruiser now.
Chasing one what?  A Commie?
An immigrant from south of the border, no idea what he did but they are still looking around in the bushes for something
Tex, you get to have all the fun.
Oh yeah, it was an armed robbery in the parking lot across the street.
You are in a gun-free building and have gun-free signs in your parking lot, right?  You're safe.
Free of guns amiright?  Oh, that's only true of legal guns, never mind.

Hazzuh!
Have a Great Day Birthday Boy!  enjoy
Hey Flip, may have already been mentioned (I haven't caught up yet) but I see a big Gurkha sale on Cigar Page!

Had the cops chasing one around with their guns out across the street.  Got him cuffed up and in the cruiser now.
Chasing one what?  A Commie?
An immigrant from south of the border, no idea what he did but they are still looking around in the bushes for something
Tex, you get to have all the fun.
Oh yeah, it was an armed robbery in the parking lot across the street.
You are in a gun-free building and have gun-free signs in your parking lot, right?  You're safe.
Not exactly!  Gun free in the building and nowhere else.  And somebody got shot in that deal too.

Hazzuh!
Have a Great Day Birthday Boy!  enjoy
Hey Flip, may have already been mentioned (I haven't caught up yet) but I see a big Gurkha sale on Cigar Page!
I'm smoking less lately, starting to feel my age.  Plus have to pay for the latest 18K of vacation Time share the warden insisted we needed Near Gatlinburg, TN. we apparently needed 3 weeks a year of vacation, when we barely use two.  Although I do tend to give a week to the married kids now and then.  So I'm buying less stuff for me, haven't even been hanging out in the legion much.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ok,  had enough.  you all have a great evening!

ok,  had enough.  you all have a great evening!
take care Sam...

ok,  had enough.  you all have a great evening!
Were you here?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14