Market Opening

DOW    -19

Solid deal if you want a Nest v3:

http://slickdeals.net/f/8328565-nest-learning-thermostat-3rd-gen-50-target-gift-card-207-free-shipping
Google bought Nest out so that way you will have a direct link from your home to the CIA and NSA to support O'bummers Climate Rules. ;D
If you think that was the final link that sold out your personal information you have been beyond misinformed  ;)

Solid deal if you want a Nest v3:

http://slickdeals.net/f/8328565-nest-learning-thermostat-3rd-gen-50-target-gift-card-207-free-shipping
Google bought Nest out so that way you will have a direct link from your home to the CIA and NSA to support O'bummers Climate Rules. ;D
If you think that was the final link that sold out your personal information you have been beyond misinformed  ;)
All of mine was stolen a year ago by the Chinese so I got no secrets - and I mean all of it!

From a fuk'n insurance company no less!

Solid deal if you want a Nest v3:

http://slickdeals.net/f/8328565-nest-learning-thermostat-3rd-gen-50-target-gift-card-207-free-shipping
Google bought Nest out so that way you will have a direct link from your home to the CIA and NSA to support O'bummers Climate Rules. ;D
If you think that was the final link that sold out your personal information you have been beyond misinformed  ;)
But, O'bummer will be able to control your home climate! ;D

Workaference Lull or Coffee Break Lull?

Workaference Lull or Coffee Break Lull?
Gurkha lull
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

My goodness but there are a lot of Gurkha models to choose from, yes?  Good morning all!

Solid deal if you want a Nest v3:

http://slickdeals.net/f/8328565-nest-learning-thermostat-3rd-gen-50-target-gift-card-207-free-shipping
Google bought Nest out so that way you will have a direct link from your home to the CIA and NSA to support O'bummers Climate Rules. ;D
If you think that was the final link that sold out your personal information you have been beyond misinformed  ;)
But, O'bummer will be able to control your home climate! ;D
Hopefully he subsides my heating and a/c soon, lol - ObummerClimateControl

My goodness but there are a lot of Gurkha models to choose from, yes?  Good morning all!
Morning SS

Solid deal if you want a Nest v3:

http://slickdeals.net/f/8328565-nest-learning-thermostat-3rd-gen-50-target-gift-card-207-free-shipping
Google bought Nest out so that way you will have a direct link from your home to the CIA and NSA to support O'bummers Climate Rules. ;D
If you think that was the final link that sold out your personal information you have been beyond misinformed  ;)
But, O'bummer will be able to control your home climate! ;D
Hopefully he subsides my heating and a/c soon, lol - ObummerClimateControl
Remember what he said, "costs will necessarily increase"

My goodness but there are a lot of Gurkha models to choose from, yes?  Good morning all!
that's not even a 1/3 of them...Good morning boys.
everybody have their fill of turkey yet?  8)

My goodness but there are a lot of Gurkha models to choose from, yes?  Good morning all!
that's not even a 1/3 of them...Good morning boys.
everybody have their fill of turkey yet?  8)
Morning Flip, I did not exactly get my post-Thanksgiving fill of turkey this year.