Time to walk the dogs
Task Completed ✔️
Got to bring in/cover some plants with low 30's temps tonight, crap I hate winter!
It gets that cold there?
Yes sir it does, gets down in the teens once in a while but not every year.  Usually mid 20's is about our coldest.

Time to walk the dogs
Task Completed ✔️
Got to bring in/cover some plants with low 30's temps tonight, crap I hate winter!
It gets that cold there?
Yes sir it does, gets down in the teens once in a while but not every year.  Usually mid 20's is about our coldest.
Weren't you just at 90°+ last week?

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol

Time to walk the dogs
Task Completed ✔️
Got to bring in/cover some plants with low 30's temps tonight, crap I hate winter!
It gets that cold there?
Yes sir it does, gets down in the teens once in a while but not every year.  Usually mid 20's is about our coldest.
Weren't you just at 90°+ last week?
About 2 weeks ago and that is not unusual

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Nah, already paid for that with my bonus last month, so the only thing we'll have to cover is food and booze. Lol

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Fine?  I found it a little scary myself.

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Greetings DaveDave.  Winter finally got here.  Baby, it's cold outside!

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Fine?  I found it a little scary myself.
I thought you only got scared by big spiders?

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Greetings DaveDave.  Winter finally got here.  Baby, it's cold outside!
Sure did, getting chilly today, even chillier for us tomorrow at Hocking. Back up after that though, weather is looking pretty darn good for turkey.

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Fine?  I found it a little scary myself.
Afternoon Tony.  The hot tub routine goes back to the first ever tail gate herf at CF.