At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!

Morning Tony, Bean and Dean.

Morning Bean, YellowStar and CB.
Having your Vegan Guiness this morning and got clean with your Irish Spring?  Or Irish coffee which is really an Uhmerikan creation.
Had my Guinness last night (was assured it was the old recipe)
No Irish Coffee this AM, but did have a Full Irish Breakfast...
Two eggs over easy, sausage, bacon (looks like ham to 'muricans), hash brown, fried tomato, black and white pudding.
Europeans seem to like a bigger, heavier breakfast.

New San Christobal "Ovation" also released.....$15/stick.....sheesh!
SHEESH for sure on that BS

EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Of course you did.  Let us plebians know how they are. They're EPC's so they gonna be good.
That's what CI seems to think with some of their exclusives....not necessarily the case.
No canal gars though.

EPC Ernesto's Humidor #1 already sold out at Atlantic.  List $337.50, VIP $271.95...picked up a couple of singles of each of the three.
Of course you did.  Let us plebians know how they are. They're EPC's so they gonna be good.
Plebian?  I thought you were from Ohio.....same difference I guess.
Would fixed income be better.  Bunch of low budget Buckeyes.

Just scorchin' at the Page today.

Event Featuring San Lotano/AJ Fernandez Cigars & Xikar  Buy any Xikar product and receive 20% off.
Nov 18, 2015 -Wednesday - 4pm to 9pm

Smoking Dog Cigars
300 S. Lenola Rd
Maple Shade, Nj 08052

Come in for some great cigars, deals on some great cigars & relax in the company of great friends. Buy a box of San Lotano/AJ Cigars and receive a chance to win a collectors Oval Box with 40 cigars.
Attend the event or attend the event and dinner with us at Yokohama. Heres how it works:  $50.00 includes Hibachi Dinner at 6:00 Dinner - choice of any two (Chicken, Salmon, Steak, Scallops or Tuna) Soup, Salad, Shrimp Vegetables & Fried Rice and the Hibachi experience; you get 3 AJ Fernandez Cigars. You will also be entered for a chance to win an Oval Box that contains 40 cigars. Only 100 of these boxes were made. They are a true collectors item.
Space is limited to 18 persons and time is running out. Call as soon as possible for your space.

Anybody have Brad's email to check if he will be hosting this?

At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
Be sure to try the on-board wifi, too.

At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!

[...]

[/quoteIf Brad, tell Denali we need a new top five list.

At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
Here's the Redfish, let's mess with him.  Muah haha haha hah.

Scorchin' and mega mashin'!  Woo hoo!  You bet.

At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
GFY!

At the airport and Bean's beloved Southwest IS FUK'n LATE AGAIN!
They do it special, just for you TravellinDave!
GFY!
What happened to your southern hospitality Dave?