Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

My last session starts now and ends at 5:15 est.  Already licking my lips thinking about the cigar I will smoke.

Overall, a very good conference.  I probably won't be able to concentrate during this last one deciding what to smoke.  I may as well leave now.
What kind of morons would have a conference lasting till 5:15 on Friday? ???
Microsoft.
Explains everything.
Actually a very informative conference.  It was called the Microsoft Cloud Road Show.  More technical and less marketing than I'd imagined.
Clear to partly cloudy...

My last session starts now and ends at 5:15 est.  Already licking my lips thinking about the cigar I will smoke.

Overall, a very good conference.  I probably won't be able to concentrate during this last one deciding what to smoke.  I may as well leave now.
What kind of morons would have a conference lasting till 5:15 on Friday????
Microsoft.
God Damn Global Warming Commies that explains it!

Sheesh, enjoying a nice cold Sweerwater 420 on the back porch without the warden and nobody to talk too.

Pic of my view:
Quite the view Dave.
Evening CB.  View is from my DIL's parents house where the birthday party is.

My last session starts now and ends at 5:15 est.  Already licking my lips thinking about the cigar I will smoke.

Overall, a very good conference.  I probably won't be able to concentrate during this last one deciding what to smoke.  I may as well leave now.
What kind of morons would have a conference lasting till 5:15 on Friday? ???
Microsoft.
Explains everything.
Actually a very informative conference.  It was called the Microsoft Cloud Road Show.  More technical and less marketing than I'd imagined.
Only things informative at 5:00 on Friday are Booze, Cigars, food and pu$$y.

Sheesh, enjoying a nice cold Sweerwater 420 on the back porch without the warden and nobody to talk too.

Pic of my view:
Quite the view Dave.
Evening CB.  View is from my DIL's parents house where the birthday party is.
I musta missed it but whose birthday is it?  Nice view.  Wouldn't mind joining you.

My last session starts now and ends at 5:15 est.  Already licking my lips thinking about the cigar I will smoke.

Overall, a very good conference.  I probably won't be able to concentrate during this last one deciding what to smoke.  I may as well leave now.
What kind of morons would have a conference lasting till 5:15 on Friday? ???
Microsoft.
Explains everything.
Actually a very informative conference.  It was called the Microsoft Cloud Road Show.  More technical and less marketing than I'd imagined.
Only things informative at 5:00 on Friday are Booze, Cigars, food and pu$$y.
Informative pussy?  Snatch, don't talk back!

My last session starts now and ends at 5:15 est.  Already licking my lips thinking about the cigar I will smoke.

Overall, a very good conference.  I probably won't be able to concentrate during this last one deciding what to smoke.  I may as well leave now.
What kind of morons would have a conference lasting till 5:15 on Friday? ???
Microsoft.
Explains everything.
Actually a very informative conference.  It was called the Microsoft Cloud Road Show.  More technical and less marketing than I'd imagined.
Only things informative at 5:00 on Friday are Booze, Cigars, food and pu$$y.
Informative pussy?  Snatch, don't talk back!
You hope.

My last session starts now and ends at 5:15 est.  Already licking my lips thinking about the cigar I will smoke.

Overall, a very good conference.  I probably won't be able to concentrate during this last one deciding what to smoke.  I may as well leave now.
What kind of morons would have a conference lasting till 5:15 on Friday? ???
Microsoft.
Explains everything.
Actually a very informative conference.  It was called the Microsoft Cloud Road Show.  More technical and less marketing than I'd imagined.
Only things informative at 5:00 on Friday are Booze, Cigars, food and pu$$y.
I'll settle for booze and cigars  (set attainable goals!)

My last session starts now and ends at 5:15 est.  Already licking my lips thinking about the cigar I will smoke.

Overall, a very good conference.  I probably won't be able to concentrate during this last one deciding what to smoke.  I may as well leave now.
What kind of morons would have a conference lasting till 5:15 on Friday? ???
Microsoft.
Explains everything.
Actually a very informative conference.  It was called the Microsoft Cloud Road Show.  More technical and less marketing than I'd imagined.
Only things informative at 5:00 on Friday are Booze, Cigars, food and pu$$y.
Informative pussy?  Snatch, don't talk back!
I don't know about that....

Sheesh, enjoying a nice cold Sweerwater 420 on the back porch without the warden and nobody to talk too.

Pic of my view:
Quite the view Dave.
Evening CB.  View is from my DIL's parents house where the birthday party is.
I musta missed it but whose birthday is it?  Nice view.  Wouldn't mind joining you.
Son's birthday I believe

Enjoying the last 75 degree evening for a while I think.

Enjoying the last 75 degree evening for a while I think.
Indian summer.

Enjoying the last 75 degree evening for a while I think.
Indian summer.
Is that politically correct?  I'm sure it offends someone.

Enjoying the last 75 degree evening for a while I think.
Indian summer.
Is that politically correct?  I'm sure it offends someone.
When Guiness goes vegan, I'm sure it does.  Some animal product used in some minor part of brewing their stout.  SHEESH!

Lo que es un puto día. Sorry, Tex. But it was. I was stuck at work until 5:15 too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12