Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015  (Read 12921 times)

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2015, 09:40:27 AM »

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.......

hmmmmm, interesting relationship.
Speaking of relationships, Rick's been on here quite a bit in the last week looking for ya.
Dean and Rick have a relationship too????? :o  Holy Cow!!!
actually it's a threesome. don't forget about Whothefuckisbutch.
omg lmfao Good morning peeps. Crazy morning here. Gotta get my dogs fed and my son to religion.
heading out for a bit at noon and working on some archives stuff. will get ahold of you later.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2015, 09:52:08 AM »

38° at game time.  The girls probably should have worn something warmer under their shorts.
Chilly but does not bother them like it does the older folks.

My daughter does a lot of sitting on the bench.  Trust me, she feels it.
So she inherited athletic ability from yourself then? Morning all!
Unfortunately so.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2015, 09:53:15 AM »

Booooooo! Happy Halloween.
was enjoying a coffee and Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte when a lizard got too close to my table and the lady's dog attacked. no more coffee, coffee cup, cigar, ashtray.
try again with coffee, Cusano 18 maduro.
Morning Dean, damn that was a rough start to the day.
yeah, I'd say. hopefully it's gotta get better. no yelling, screaming, swearing, throwing things, etc. so that's saying something.
gonna make strawberry panckes in a bit, trying the 1/2 dollar size with a berry in the middle of each.
Good morning Dean. I did fresh apple fritters myself this morning.
those sound good too.
+1.  Luv apple fritters but sure as hell don't know how to make one.
Quick and easy, used it for the first time last week, 10 minutes and a good cast iron skillet.
http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/maple-cornmeal-apple-fritters-2/
I may have to make these myself.  Thanks for sharing, Chip.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2015, 09:55:16 AM »

13 Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Churchill
         10/24.50
12  Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo El Martillo
         10/37.50
11 La Antiguedad by My Father Toro Gordo
          5/34.50
 10 Man O' War Immortal Robusto
         10/39.99
 9 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churhill
          5/23.50
 8 Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Robusto
         10/29.99
 7 CAO Colombia Robusto
          5/19.55
 6 Asylum Toro
         10/29.99
 5 Montecristo Classic
          5/27.50
 4 601 Blue Box-Press Maduro
         10/39.99
 3 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/22.50
 2 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/32.50
 1 L'Atelier
          5/32.50

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2015, 10:36:34 AM »

It turns my stomach but I have to pull for Notre Dame today.  Hoping they knock off way overrated Temple before the championship rankings come out Tuesday.
Glad to see you've finally come around.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2015, 10:41:39 AM »

Ohio State Quarterback got himself a DUI this morning.  They are off today but bet he plays next Saturday.
Maybe they'll just suspend him for a week, since it's their bye week.  8)

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2015, 10:48:05 AM »

It turns my stomach but I have to pull for Notre Dame today.  Hoping they knock off way overrated Temple before the championship rankings come out Tuesday.
Glad to see you've finally come around.
No I have not "come around" this is a rare event only for selfish reasons.

I want less undefeated teams is all I am after.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2015, 10:53:54 AM »

14 Rocky Patel Decade Robusto
          5/27.50
[...]

« Reply #113 on: October 31, 2015, 11:05:55 AM »

3-0 was the result of that first soccer game.  We won.  Next up, high school football game.  They must be playing a team that doesn't have lights or this would've been last night.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2015, 11:24:03 AM »

3-0 was the result of that first soccer game.  We won.  Next up, high school football game.  They must be playing a team that doesn't have lights or this would've been last night.
Or is it a team from a bad neighborhood? Whenever our high school played a team from Cleveland or something like that, it was always Saturday afternoon instead of Friday night, for safety reasons. Lol

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2015, 11:30:16 AM »

3-0 was the result of that first soccer game.  We won.  Next up, high school football game.  They must be playing a team that doesn't have lights or this would've been last night.
Or is it a team from a bad neighborhood? Whenever our high school played a team from Cleveland or something like that, it was always Saturday afternoon instead of Friday night, for safety reasons. Lol

Hahaha.  I don't think that's it.  Makes sense but we don't play and really good teams, therefore we don't have to go into any really bad neighborhoods.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2015, 12:54:13 PM »

Booooooo! Happy Halloween.
was enjoying a coffee and Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte when a lizard got too close to my table and the lady's dog attacked. no more coffee, coffee cup, cigar, ashtray.
try again with coffee, Cusano 18 maduro.
Morning Dean, damn that was a rough start to the day.
yeah, I'd say. hopefully it's gotta get better. no yelling, screaming, swearing, throwing things, etc. so that's saying something.
gonna make strawberry panckes in a bit, trying the 1/2 dollar size with a berry in the middle of each.
Good morning Dean. I did fresh apple fritters myself this morning.
those sound good too.
+1.  Luv apple fritters but sure as hell don't know how to make one.
Quick and easy, used it for the first time last week, 10 minutes and a good cast iron skillet.
http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/maple-cornmeal-apple-fritters-2/
Thanks for posting Chip, will give that a try over the holidays
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #117 on: October 31, 2015, 01:13:35 PM »

18 Ashton Magnum
         10/37.50
17 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/34.50
16 Arturo Fuente Hemingway
          5/34.00
15 Pinar del Rio Gran Toro Mega-Sampler
         20/44.50
[...]

« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2015, 01:22:17 PM »

Looks like we're just as lively on Saturdays as we are during the week. But that's enough OT for me, so I'm gonna make like a tree and get outta here. Hazzuh!

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2015
« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2015, 02:13:57 PM »

back from the meeting. finding myself alone here with a Cusano Cuban robusto, coffee, sunshine, and 84° is a nice thing.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11