« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2015, 09:06:08 AM »

Guess Fishy is  on a plane, or at least at the airport by now.
On a plane or two and an airport for a long time where he is going

« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2015, 09:06:53 AM »

Guess Fishy is  on a plane, or at least at the airport by now.
On a plane or two and an airport for a long time where he is going
Just the way you like to travel, right?

« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2015, 09:06:57 AM »

Guess I better get on down to the indoctrination event so I can get my diploma today.  BBL

« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2015, 09:08:09 AM »

Guess Fishy is  on a plane, or at least at the airport by now.
On a plane or two and an airport for a long time where he is going
Just the way you like to travel, right?
Amen!  I so much miss going from Austin - Chicago or Houston - London - Wales and back every month.

« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2015, 09:08:33 AM »

Good Day to you YellowStar.
Good mornin Dave!

« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2015, 09:08:53 AM »

FRIDAY!
Morning CG, Happy Friday
Heck yes, your payday too if I recall correctly!

« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2015, 09:18:00 AM »

FRIDAY!
Not as exciting when I have to work tomorrow, ya bastard! Morning, NFM.

« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2015, 09:23:45 AM »

Good morning, guys.  Fonzie's 70?  Sheesh.
Morning Mr. Mayor. Looks like you survived your White Whale and KaraokeFlip encounter last night.
More than survived.  I had a great time.  Wish I could have gotten there earlier to be able to enjoy another smoke.  Oh well, next time.
That's OK, Flip and I had it for you.
That only cause I got there way early, even after stopping by nearby Shoppers Vineyard, and grabbing a case of Southern Tier.  Good morning boys...

« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2015, 09:32:08 AM »

Guess I better get on down to the indoctrination event so I can get my diploma today.  BBL
Guess I may not graduate, storming like a MOFO here with scattered tornados and straight line winds up to 75 mph so I ain'ts going anywhere.  7-9" of rain in the last 3 hours south of town..

« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2015, 09:35:42 AM »

Guess I better get on down to the indoctrination event so I can get my diploma today.  BBL
Guess I may not graduate, storming like a MOFO here with scattered tornados and straight line winds up to 75 mph so I ain'ts going anywhere.  7-9" of rain in the last 3 hours south of town..
That's a shitload of rain.

« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2015, 09:35:52 AM »

Guess I better get on down to the indoctrination event so I can get my diploma today.  BBL
Guess I may not graduate, storming like a MOFO here with scattered tornados and straight line winds up to 75 mph so I ain'ts going anywhere.  7-9" of rain in the last 3 hours south of town..
Does the hotel have a bar? is it in a floor higher than the lobby?

« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2015, 09:41:29 AM »

LMFAO , IT Genius's did not come to work because it is raining and the big boss's computer is fuct up so he came looking for them.  seems he had no idea they did not come to work in the rain and he is not such a happy camper.

« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2015, 09:41:52 AM »

Guess I better get on down to the indoctrination event so I can get my diploma today.  BBL
Guess I may not graduate, storming like a MOFO here with scattered tornados and straight line winds up to 75 mph so I ain'ts going anywhere.  7-9" of rain in the last 3 hours south of town..
Does the hotel have a bar? is it in a floor higher than the lobby?
I am a few blocks away in my office.

« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2015, 09:42:16 AM »

Guess I better get on down to the indoctrination event so I can get my diploma today.  BBL
Guess I may not graduate, storming like a MOFO here with scattered tornados and straight line winds up to 75 mph so I ain'ts going anywhere.  7-9" of rain in the last 3 hours south of town..
That's a shitload of rain.
About 6 months worth for us in a normal year.

« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2015, 09:44:45 AM »

Guess I better get on down to the indoctrination event so I can get my diploma today.  BBL
Did you pass that IT security test?