« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2015, 02:54:37 PM »

That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
You're very generous.  ;)
CG is a good and generous guy! :)
Trying to buy my Founding Member status
Pain pills, cigars and gin are the tender.

« Reply #226 on: October 21, 2015, 02:55:57 PM »

That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
You're very generous.  ;)
CG is a good and generous guy! :)
Trying to buy my Founding Member status
Pain pills, cigars and gin are the tender.
I can just give Tony your CC number that I use and that should take care of your status

« Reply #227 on: October 21, 2015, 03:03:08 PM »

Fook-It I am going home early.  BBL from the patio with an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon lit.

« Reply #228 on: October 21, 2015, 03:04:02 PM »

That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
You're very generous.  ;)
CG is a good and generous guy! :)
Trying to buy my Founding Member status
Pain pills, cigars and gin are the tender.
I can just give Tony your CC number that I use and that should take care of your status
Nah, too much effort.  I just want pleasant surprises to show up at the door.  I'll let you know when it's enough.

« Reply #229 on: October 21, 2015, 03:04:22 PM »

Fook-It I am going home early.  BBL from the patio with an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon lit.
Be safe.

« Reply #230 on: October 21, 2015, 03:11:19 PM »

Fook-It I am going home early.  BBL from the patio with an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon lit.
TTFN then, CUL8R

« Reply #231 on: October 21, 2015, 03:15:12 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
How commie is it?  It's so commie that they have to import real Texans and real Texans have to leave town by sundown.

« Reply #232 on: October 21, 2015, 03:16:32 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
How commie is it?  It's so commie that they have to import real Texans and real Texans have to leave town by sundown.
Another party heard from.  Afternoon CB.

« Reply #233 on: October 21, 2015, 03:18:06 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
How commie is it?  It's so commie that they have to import real Texans and real Texans have to leave town by sundown.
Another party heard from.  Afternoon CB.
Party?

« Reply #234 on: October 21, 2015, 03:24:36 PM »

[...]
next Thursday, rescheduled, NJ herf!  8)

« Reply #235 on: October 21, 2015, 03:32:01 PM »

[...]
Looking forward to that.  The last time I had dinner there with Charlie, the food was really good.  Also looking forward to a properly made gin martini.  I find they taste better when someone else makes them.  ;)

« Reply #236 on: October 21, 2015, 03:37:00 PM »

Heading out for some errands.  BBL

« Reply #237 on: October 21, 2015, 03:42:27 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
How commie is it?  It's so commie that they have to import real Texans and real Texans have to leave town by sundown.
Another party heard from.  Afternoon CB.
Afternoon Travellin' Dave.

« Reply #238 on: October 21, 2015, 03:43:56 PM »

[...]
Party hardy!  Go see the fuckin' doctor you gimp!

« Reply #239 on: October 21, 2015, 03:53:15 PM »

[...]
I did.  Hence the brace.  I'm actually doing much better.  Work tomorrow.