Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2015, 06:10:45 PM »

To answer your question, Flip...  I'm seriously considering bailing out.  I was gonna wait until tomorrow to see how I feel.  Perhaps I'll work from home on Thursday and still be able to drive myself to the herf.  So I guess what I'm saying is, I dunno yet.
My plans have chg'd as well, not going to Joisey this week after all.  Not that it matters, just sayin'.
It matters to me.  Perhaps it wasn't meant to be and it can be moved.  Any possibility you'll be in NJ any time soon?
Scheduled for next week now, 28th - 30th.
do we hear Thursday the 29th?
I'm 30 minutes behind but I think we're saying the same thing.  Not sure if NJDave is in town or even if he's interested.
Sounds doable.
TNWSS
just a minor technicality...  8)

« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2015, 06:10:47 PM »

To answer your question, Flip...  I'm seriously considering bailing out.  I was gonna wait until tomorrow to see how I feel.  Perhaps I'll work from home on Thursday and still be able to drive myself to the herf.  So I guess what I'm saying is, I dunno yet.
My plans have chg'd as well, not going to Joisey this week after all.  Not that it matters, just sayin'.
It matters to me.  Perhaps it wasn't meant to be and it can be moved.  Any possibility you'll be in NJ any time soon?
Scheduled for next week now, 28th - 30th.
do we hear Thursday the 29th?
I'm 30 minutes behind but I think we're saying the same thing.  Not sure if NJDave is in town or even if he's interested.
Sounds doable.
TNWSS
Touché!

« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2015, 06:11:43 PM »

To answer your question, Flip...  I'm seriously considering bailing out.  I was gonna wait until tomorrow to see how I feel.  Perhaps I'll work from home on Thursday and still be able to drive myself to the herf.  So I guess what I'm saying is, I dunno yet.
My plans have chg'd as well, not going to Joisey this week after all.  Not that it matters, just sayin'.
It matters to me.  Perhaps it wasn't meant to be and it can be moved.  Any possibility you'll be in NJ any time soon?
Scheduled for next week now, 28th - 30th.
do we hear Thursday the 29th?
I'm 30 minutes behind but I think we're saying the same thing.  Not sure if NJDave is in town or even if he's interested.
Sounds doable.
TNWSS
just a minor technicality...  8)
I'm waiting to hear back from Charlie and then I'll update the calendar.

« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2015, 06:11:57 PM »

heading out myself, forgot I had to grill some kielbasi tonight....

« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2015, 06:15:17 PM »

heading out myself, forgot I had to grill some kielbasi tonight....
Oohh, plural, nice going, professor. Happy grillin', flip.

« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2015, 06:28:39 PM »

heading out myself, forgot I had to grill some kielbasi tonight....
Oohh, plural, nice going, professor. Happy grillin', flip.
That does sound good.  I'm starting to get hungry.  Where is that broad?

« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2015, 06:41:50 PM »

heading out myself, forgot I had to grill some kielbasi tonight....
Oohh, plural, nice going, professor. Happy grillin', flip.
That does sound good.  I'm starting to get hungry.  Where is that broad?
I finally got home, shit working till 5:00 is not my style!

Grilled shrimp marinated in garlic olive oil over some linguini is the plan here.

« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2015, 06:59:29 PM »

heading out myself, forgot I had to grill some kielbasi tonight....
Oohh, plural, nice going, professor. Happy grillin', flip.
That does sound good.  I'm starting to get hungry.  Where is that broad?
I finally got home, shit working till 5:00 is not my style!

Grilled shrimp marinated in garlic olive oil over some linguini is the plan here.
Nice!  The Mrs got home and fell asleep on the couch.  I guess I've gotta figure out what's for dinner?

« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2015, 07:00:40 PM »

By the way, for those interested...  the NJ Herf has officially been moved to October 29th.  Check the calendar for details.

« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2015, 07:34:48 PM »

By the way, for those interested...  the NJ Herf has officially been moved to October 29th.  Check the calendar for details.
Asked me if I care!  Just some uncalled-for sarcasm.

« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2015, 08:23:49 PM »

By the way, for those interested...  the NJ Herf has officially been moved to October 29th.  Check the calendar for details.
Asked me if I care!  Just some uncalled-for sarcasm.
But appreciated.

« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2015, 08:32:42 PM »

By the way, for those interested...  the NJ Herf has officially been moved to October 29th.  Check the calendar for details.
Not interested but Fine with me anyway. ;D

« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2015, 09:05:09 PM »

By the way, for those interested...  the NJ Herf has officially been moved to October 29th.  Check the calendar for details.
Not interested but Fine with me anyway. ;D
Redfish seal of approval.

« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2015, 09:30:23 PM »

To answer your question, Flip...  I'm seriously considering bailing out.  I was gonna wait until tomorrow to see how I feel.  Perhaps I'll work from home on Thursday and still be able to drive myself to the herf.  So I guess what I'm saying is, I dunno yet.
My plans have chg'd as well, not going to Joisey this week after all.  Not that it matters, just sayin'.
It matters to me.  Perhaps it wasn't meant to be and it can be moved.  Any possibility you'll be in NJ any time soon?
Scheduled for next week now, 28th - 30th.
do we hear Thursday the 29th?
I'm 30 minutes behind but I think we're saying the same thing.  Not sure if NJDave is in town or even if he's interested.
Sounds doable.
TNWSS
That's why I didn't ask her!

« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2015, 09:30:58 PM »

heading out myself, forgot I had to grill some kielbasi tonight....
Now you're starting to sound like Dean...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14