« Reply #345 on: July 02, 2014, 04:39:45 PM »

I have that 3:30 feeling...trying to get my shit done so I can bust out of here by 4!

Later, Shaun.
Later guys, will be on tomorrow for a little bit before I hit the road.

« Reply #346 on: July 02, 2014, 04:51:31 PM »

I have that 3:30 feeling...trying to get my shit done so I can bust out of here by 4!

Later, Shaun.
Later guys, will be on tomorrow for a little bit before I hit the road.
Hasta, Shaun.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #347 on: July 02, 2014, 04:58:34 PM »

I have that 3:30 feeling...trying to get my shit done so I can bust out of here by 4!

Later, Shaun.
Later guys, will be on tomorrow for a little bit before I hit the road.
See ya, Shaun

« Reply #348 on: July 02, 2014, 05:06:00 PM »

It's that time of the day...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #349 on: July 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #350 on: July 02, 2014, 05:42:05 PM »

I guess people are on their way home from work.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #351 on: July 02, 2014, 05:47:21 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.

« Reply #352 on: July 02, 2014, 05:52:46 PM »

I guess people are on their way home from work.
I wish.  Had to step away to solve a problem in another building.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #353 on: July 02, 2014, 05:52:56 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.
how did this happen to her?

« Reply #354 on: July 02, 2014, 05:53:10 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.
Ouch.  What is the surgery for?

« Reply #355 on: July 02, 2014, 05:53:45 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.
Long day for y'all for sure but at least there is an apparent solution.

« Reply #356 on: July 02, 2014, 05:57:52 PM »

Afternoon all just returned from some boating in the marshes.  My son and I Got some LGC Miami Churchill's lit and drinking a wonderful local craft brew Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale.  He starts his last semester of law school in a few weeks so starting celebrations ahead of time.  Quite Nice!!!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #357 on: July 02, 2014, 06:06:49 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.
Long day for y'all for sure but at least there is an apparent solution.
rental detachment in one eye that will need surgery just to stabilize the eye. The damage is permanent. The other eye will be treated with laser to avoid further degeneration.

« Reply #358 on: July 02, 2014, 06:07:45 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.
Long day for y'all for sure but at least there is an apparent solution.
rental detachment in one eye that will need surgery just to stabilize the eye. The damage is permanent. The other eye will be treated with laser to avoid further degeneration.
Wow.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #359 on: July 02, 2014, 06:08:07 PM »

Afternoon all just returned from some boating in the marshes.  My son and I Got some LGC Miami Churchill's lit and drinking a wonderful local craft brew Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale.  He starts his last semester of law school in a few weeks so starting celebrations ahead of time.  Quite Nice!!!
law school, that's great. What does he plan to do for work after graduating?