Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2015, 03:29:41 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.

« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2015, 03:36:32 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.
luckily my hand was hanging over the edge of the chair and the cigar fell into the grass instead of my lap.

« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2015, 03:41:48 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.
luckily my hand was hanging over the edge of the chair and the cigar fell into the grass instead of my lap.
LMAO, thankfully you  did not catch on fire or set the grass on fire, around here you might have burned the town down as dry and windy as it is.   I somehow did not drop mine.

« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2015, 03:44:11 PM »

I think I will go-the-fuk-home.  Later.

« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2015, 03:46:01 PM »

15 minutes till closing

DOW   -58

« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2015, 04:10:24 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.
luckily my hand was hanging over the edge of the chair and the cigar fell into the grass instead of my lap.
LMAO, thankfully you  did not catch on fire or set the grass on fire, around here you might have burned the town down as dry and windy as it is.   I somehow did not drop mine.
not dry here and my 'grass' is green.

« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2015, 04:50:52 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.
Three words - flame retardant upholstery.  Or flame retardant BVD's.

« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2015, 05:12:32 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.
Three words - flame retardant upholstery.  Or flame retardant BVD's.
Better would be flame retardant hair!

« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2015, 05:43:46 PM »

Skull Crusher lit with some Sparkling Water to drink.

« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2015, 05:44:09 PM »

And yet another SHEESH!

« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2015, 05:45:59 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.
Three words - flame retardant upholstery.  Or flame retardant BVD's.
Better would be flame retardant hair!
Any hair would be great.  Just sayin'...

« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2015, 05:48:48 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.
Three words - flame retardant upholstery.  Or flame retardant BVD's.
Better would be flame retardant hair!
Any hair would be great.  Just sayin'...
That is not a problem for me, I got plenty of hair it is just all gray!

« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2015, 05:55:44 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.
Three words - flame retardant upholstery.  Or flame retardant BVD's.
Better would be flame retardant hair!
Any hair would be great.  Just sayin'...
+1

« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2015, 06:00:05 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.
Three words - flame retardant upholstery.  Or flame retardant BVD's.
Better would be flame retardant hair!
Any hair would be great.  Just sayin'...
That is not a problem for me, I got plenty of hair it is just all gray!
Grey, green who cares as long as it's hair.

« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2015, 06:02:38 PM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!
I wish!
been extremely busy but doing okay.
good afternoon all. BrickHouse Maduro toro and coffee here. got a few hours to sit still and relax.
Afternoon Dean, glad you are doing ok!  Sit down and stay a while!
ha, fell asleep outside with a cigar burning. no harm done.
Damn Dean, that is dangerous but I did it myself a few weeks ago sitting outside enjoying a smoke and fell dead ass asleep in the recliner.
Three words - flame retardant upholstery.  Or flame retardant BVD's.
Better would be flame retardant hair!
Any hair would be great.  Just sayin'...
That is not a problem for me, I got plenty of hair it is just all gray!
Grey, green who cares as long as it's hair.
Comes in all colors around Austin - Pink, blue, green, purple, half and half and rainbow
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10